+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mark Cuban offers sneak peek at "The Benefactor"

Mark Cuban is scheduled to be on Dennis Miller's show tonight, 9 PM EST, CNBC.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    This show debuts in mid September - Sept. 13th.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,718|88697|1|,00.html
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

It sounds interesting, but what is with all the billionaires lately and reality shows? Isn't Richard Bronson the Virgin Records guy doing a reality show as well? Is it like the Nicole Kidman charactor in To Die For where 'your nobody unless your on T.V?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Mark Cuban is scheduled to be on Dennis Miller's show tonight, 9 PM EST, CNBC.
    Not sure what happened, but Mr. Cuban didn't make it to Miller's show that night.

So let's try again: tonight he's scheduled to be on John McEnroe's show on CNBC. 8 PM EST, repeated at 10 PM and 1 AM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

OK, just watched my tape of McEnroe. I don't really follow sports, other than hockey, so Mark Cuban was pretty much an unknown entity to me. But he seems to be a very likeable chap. He came off as well-spoken, sensible, down-to-earth and very interesting. Recently married, he has a 10 month old daughter.

They talked about politics, money, salary caps, the stock market, sports, and the differences between The Apprentice and The Benefactor. And I must say, I'm really looking forward to watching The Benefactor.

FORT Newbie
    2 weeks to the start !

I have seen the first eps. Focus Groups have seen the first episodes. My friends have seen the first episodes. So far the feedback has been great.

I will be here opening week, so let me know what you guys think of the show

thanks again !

Looking forward to it.

Now that I have read this thread, I am really looking forward to this show. Thanks so much Mark for taking the time to come here and explain more about the show. I wasn't sure about watching it before. I was a little worried because of it's timeslot that our local station would show it at 1:35 am. However, I just checked and it's scheduled to show here right after Monday Night Football at 9 pm (meaning it will be on at 9:30ish most weeks). We used to get Monday Night Football on tape delay at 7 local time. If that was still the case, I have no idea what the local ABC affiliate would have done.

I've seen a few promos for it on ABC, and they were all very intriguing and interesting. I am really looking forward to the show!

FORT Newbie

Just in case..

you miss it on monday Sept 13th, ABC decided to run The Benefactor again on Thursday night....

So if you get bored watching the apprentice and want some real entertainment....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast