+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mark Cuban offers sneak peek at "The Benefactor"

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think that Trump's challenges were logically related to business. And a lot of that is sales. We didn't really get to see any management until the last challenge. It's just too bad that the girls decided that sex was their best marketing tool.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

FORT Newbie

No humiliation here

I certainly dont humiliate anyone.. I do mess with some people. Only because they deserve it though..One guy singing showtunes every time he got nervous got on my nerves more than a little bit. So I had to sick some little kids on him...who set him straight early on...Lots of twists to keep people on their toes so they never took a situation for granted.

I wanted to see the best out of people, not the worst. The more they challenged each other, the more enjoyable it was to me.
    m

Well, from the promo, it definitely looks like a lot of FUN going on...can't wait for the show! I'm Reality-TV starved!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

Check out the sizzle reel....

i grabbed a copy of the sizzle reel and posted it on my blog....

www.blogmaverick.com

its a big download, but let me know what you think !

eny
    FORT Fogey
    First of all I notice the one thing that's really good. Some time has been taken to cast the show and weed out the media ho's. A lot of the reality shows are littered with /models and /actors. This group looks diverse and interesting.

The show itself looks like a something that everyone would want to be on , and therefore a great reason to cheer for the contestants.Most people would be thinking "I could do that" - or not if the villians are winning.

No set script to some of the challenges, so it doesn't look like we can guess ahead what's going to happen.That's the worst part of the reality offerings lately. I can mouth the words before they are spoken. Of course this from someone who has watched way too much Reality TV.

In short, I can really see myself making time to sit and watch this. It looks great, and no lame host in sight. I'm sure others will agree.

and there is hockey , and everyone here knows that I think any reality show is improved with some puck & stick action

Mark,

I am incredibly impressed that you are here explaining the show in such detail. It sounds like it will be new and innovative, and frankly I am ready for something other than For Love of Marry my Mom who Fears being a Bachelorette. This should be refreshing.

Oh and trade for Shaq. I am a Blazers fan (yes there are a few of us left) but I would love to see him stay in the western conference and torment the Lakers to no end.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Wow, thanks for posting that, Mark. This looks as though it's going to be great fun to watch. As has already been mentioned by Eny and Bill, the show looks new, fresh, and non-stereotypical. I like what I'm seeing!

I wasn't really planning to watch this myself (except maybe to give it a look just out of curiosity), but Mark has cleared up what I see as a few crucial missing details on ABC's part, and made it sound interesting enough to watch. ABC should be paying you for publicity, Mark. You've recruited several new viewers here alone.

(edited: Oops, it's an ABC show. Dangit!)
    Last edited by John; 06-23-2004 at 02:46 PM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    So when is this puppy cranking airtime ? Sadly I can't bring myself to watch the current offerings except for the flip side of being rich - Simple Life. Of course that's money with no brains or work involved.
    Don't tell John I'm slacking off...

No hockey for a year or so , time to buy the Dallas stars while they are cheap and repeat Davi(d)sons feat of NBA title and Stanley cup.

Later this summer, I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast