+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mark Cuban offers sneak peek at "The Benefactor"

How do you quantify each task? Is there a score you are keeping? What constitutes "best?"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    It's a subjective competition valued at a million dollars. It comes down to who YOU think peformed well enough to your standards. Yeah, that is like the real world.
    What could be more real world. Any scenario Ive ever been in that involved me getting paid, regardless of amount, always comes down to the person writing the check.

If its different for you, let me know...

FORT Newbie

nope

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    How do you quantify each task? Is there a score you are keeping?
    I dont keep a score, but I explain to them why they are staying or being cut and the logic behind it

m

anyone that wants to write any checks with my name on them, feel free. just sayin'.

Good luck on the show I'll be watching, especialy since the NBA is almost over.

Mark, the winner has been decided already then? Do they know who they are, or are you doing a "live reveal" at the end of the show?

I'll be impressed if they know and can keep their mouth shut until the airdate.

Thanks for the great insights, by the way. I'll be tuning in.

I really had no interest at all in watching this show until I read your description of it, Mark. It's a shame they can't convey the open-ended component that you described in the publicity for the show. Your best chance right now appears to be word of mouth in order to overcome the quite reasonable perception that your program is an Apprentice knock-off. I'll watch, though. There's one more pair of eyes for you.

BTW, Mark, welcome to the FORT. Glad to have you here. I think the Mavs are a fun team to watch. The NBA used to be all about scoring, and the Mavs are kind of a throwback to that. I like that.

Have fun.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Newbie

thanks

for all the feedback. keep it coming.

as we get closer to airdate, you will see a lot more promotion from me and ABC

m

Welcome, Mark! Did you come up with the ideas for all the challenges yourself, or did you have some imput from others?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Will you allow us some interview time with the contestants?

We have serious "issues " with ABC. They apparently don't like us because we may say something negative about their shows. We let our membership speak their minds on what they see postive and negative about the shows and contestants.

The other networks have no such qualms , in fact are quite generous with their time and contestants. Our joke is that's why ABC is in last place.

Sounds like a great show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast