+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/21 Mother's Day episode

7/21 Mother's Day episode

Why was Bobby Jr. with Whitney on Mother's Day? You'd think his own mother would have said "hell to the no"! But anyway, Whitney didn't seem too motherly to Bobby Jr. I know she was upset all the other family kids were there but she could have at least been as nice to Bobby Jr. as she was to Bobbi Kristina.

And is Bobby Jr. YOUNGER or OLDER than Bobbi Kristina? He looks younger but if that's the case, Bobby has some 'splainin to do!

Speaking of the Mother's Day epi, was it just me or did Whitney have a little pregnant belly bump? I remember hearing that she allegedly announced at a performance sometime last year that they were having another baby and this was taped sometime last year too.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    Speaking of the Mother's Day epi, was it just me or did Whitney have a little pregnant belly bump? I remember hearing that she allegedly announced at a performance sometime last year that they were having another baby and this was taped sometime last year too.
    Poor Whitney can't catch a break... I believe what you see is Whitney with a stomach. From eating. Not a baby.

It was just a couple of years ago people were freaking out cause she had gotten so thin. And keeping in mind... she just recently went to the "quite-room" this past spring after having a slight mental episode on her front lawn. That required her mother calling the local sheriff department to help catch Whitney in that yard.

I believe Bobby Jr. is a little older than Bobbie Kristina. I also believe he is the brother to Princia the oldest girl.... and they are the two children Bobby has issue's keeping current with his child support.

The one thing that I wonder about... why are they always in a hotel in Atlanta? Did they spend 6 months holed up in a hotel to film this? And what kind of deal did Bravo do with Bobby??? I swear this show repeats daily.

Yet after seeing Bobby and Whitney together... they seem close. And not willing to leave one another for any period of time. Especially Whitney leaving Bobby. Lordy that girl seems to obsess about him when he is not near her at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    Poor Whitney can't catch a break... I believe what you see is Whitney with a stomach. From eating. Not a baby.

What do you mean she can't get a break? I saw something and asked a question. There wasn't any malice or any attempt to put her down from what I see.

Am I the only one disappointed in Whitney? I thought she would be classy, shes not. She acts spoiled and annoying. I remember Whit from the 80's. I was never a huge fan but I admired her voice. Now she is just so coarse.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

I still think Whitney has the potential to be one of the best singers around. She has a beautiful voice but hasn't kept up with her career. I'm sorry that she allowed herself to get into a life of drugs and codependency with Bobby. I think they do love each other and their children but they need counseling. Where's Dr. Phil!

I think, particularly in this episode, Whitney was really doped up on something. I was also suprised by that paunch she was sporting, since normally she looks like a stick.

Yeah, I think most of this was filmed before Whitney went to rehab.... hence her exessive sweating, "flusterd-ness", insane SNAPPING, and jittery-ness...She HAD to be on something.

I was a little disturbed by this mothers day episode. To me, it seemed Whitney was acting SOOO selfish and baby-ish. I thought the whole point of mothers day was to spend time wiht your kids, not ditch them. Poor Bobby was trying so hard to make her happy and do so many nice things for her. God, what a weird relationship they have. Honestly, if I was Bobby i would probably hit whitney too cuz she is a bitchy mess! (I am a huge fan of hers too.... but wow, this show has opened my eyes on her and her personal life...) I still think she is THE greatest voice of all time, but the woman has issues.

Last edited by Brandy; 07-31-2005 at 03:50 PM.

This was the first episode of the show I had seen ... omg ... is all I can say. First, Whitney did seem like she was high the whole time, 2) I was shocked to see her smoking ... singers usually hate even being around smokers, 3) I couldn't believe that Mother's Day she didn't want to be with her kids, 4) I, too, said ... hmm, is she pregnant or is that just her belly???, 5) that woman is a trainwreck. Bobby seems like the "normal" one in that relationship. I never thought I would say that. She puts the D back in Diva. She is one sad sad woman .... and just think, in the 80's ... she was on top ... what a shame ... she is not aging with grace, dignity and maturity ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast