+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What channel in CANADA fellahs?

What channel in CANADA fellahs?

So far, I have watched Being Bobby Brown Episode 1 on tv and I got Episide 3 [mod edit]. I'm looking for Episode 2 but I can't find it anywhere in Bit Torrent or the newsgroups. Anyways, where did Rogers Cable put Being Bobby Brown? I hope whatever station I caught the first episode on didn't cancel it, d-oh! I can't find it anywhere and I have the Digital Box for searching. I live in Carp (Ottawa). Help! This show is like a train wreck... and I can't miss it! LOL Thanks for any help!!!
    Last edited by John; 07-14-2005 at 03:04 PM.

I wasn't aware that they're showing it on any channel in Canada.
    We have hi def digital cable for the Toronto area and it's not listed anywhere when I search the title on the digital box

I know, that's what's pissing me off! I watched the very first episode, paying no heed to the station because this show was hyped all over and it just wasn't a concern... Next thing ya know, the following week, I can't find Episode #2 and #3 has come and gone. My bet is it was cancelled in Canada.

Damn, I know it's trash, but I still wanted to watch it.
    Perhaps we'll be lucky and a Canadian channel will pick it up like they did with Beauty and the Geek, the early seasons of ANTM and Project Runway.
    We might have to wait a while but we'd get to see it eventually.

+ Reply to Thread