+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being Bobby Brown 6/30: Two Locomotives Rush Headlong Towards Each Other

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    As often as Whitney denies shes on drugs, if I were her, I'd rather admit it rather than have people believe that I am REALLY THAT MENTALLY deluded. This woman is a wackjob. They truly are an antidrug PSA. The both of em. But I just cant wait to see what hilarity ensues!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    whitney is more disturbing to me than bobby

And what was with that lame and annoying rap while they were picking out sunglasses?!!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Oh. My. Gawd. I am so totally rushing home from work to watch this! FREAK SHOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    Busy at 3:00 a.m. on Monday July 11? I thought not.

A little bubble forms over her head with the letters “TMI.” Not really, but it would’ve been funnier that way.

I Anticipated It Getting Hot In Here, So I Didn’t Wear Many Clothes At All

Okay, let’s play. I’ll be Mohammad Ali, and you be anyone else.

I check the time, trying to remember my fifth grade math: How long will it take two trains on the same track, each going the speed of light, to crash headlong into each other? Too long, apparently.
    Thanks, Dinahann! When I was 13, and Whitney was at the top of her "How Will I Know?" game, I saw her in concert, my first concert ever. Girlfriend stretched out every song I knew and loved with trilling and ooh-ooh-oohing until everything was unrecognizable and... I fell asleep. Thanks for making Whitney somewhat more enjoyable for me again!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

And....I just watched it.

I think I prefer to read your recaps and avoid the real thing from here on out! In other words, will I tune in again? Hell-to-the-NO.

P.S. Anyone else catch the KevFed line that came outta Bobby's mouth? He said "Love is love..."

Now I wanna know who said it first?!

Talk about taking one for the team, you've gone above and beyond. I didn't even realize this show was on already, but caught a stench blowing in the wind, so thought I'd spare myself the agony of watching and just enjoy your fabulous recap. Great job, and I owe you big time for sparing me from watching this crapfest.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Dina! I think all 14 people that watched the show commented on your recap! Now THAT is the sign of a good recap.

If your recaps keep on like this, I will give you a coupon for one free "black love" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow

If your recaps keep on like this, I will give you a coupon for one free "black love" moment.

ewwwww. I had almost wiped that from my memory.

Great recap, Dinah!!!

Now, after reading through the rest of this thread, I am not sure I want to check this show out. At first, like totoro, I felt compelled to run home as fast as I could and catch the next bi-hourly airing. Then I read tot's second post, and I'm wondering if I'd better just stick to reading the recaps!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I’d be in the business for the bling, but nobody asked me.

I Anticipated It Getting Hot In Here, So I Didn’t Wear Many Clothes At All

And I Will Always Love You, Even When You’re On Trial For Assaulting Me

the entourage adjourns (<--I make myself laugh )

Scarred for life? Email me
    I must have missed this one earlier, but I'm glad I found it. Hysterical, Dinah! I'm glad you're taking one for the team, because no way am I watching this trainwreck. I'll just rely on your excellent recaps.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I watched about 5 minutes of it in the middle of the night last night when my dog decided to wake me up so she could eat some grass. I have to say that your recap is so, so much better than the show. Great job Dinahann!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12