+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/30 Episode Discussion

6/30 Episode Discussion

Going into this show, I must admit I had higher regard for Whitney than I did for Bobby. Granted, I knew they were only human, but I respected Whitney so much as an artist, I was shocked at how she acted. But as Bobby himself said- he got in entertainment for the people, she did it cuz she loves to sing.

I actually came out of this show liking Bobby a little more. I'm not sayin I idolize him, because in my mind theres no reason a wealthy (or at least semi wealthy) man like him cant pay child support. I also came out liking Whitney a little less. I understand she wants her privacy and wants to just live her life, but she was rude about it TO HER FANS.

This may be a stupid question but Im gonna ask it anyway....when Bobbys talkin outta one side of his mouth is he hgh or somethin? I dont see him do it all the time (like in the commercials, his mouth moves normal). Im not around people that use enough to know the "signs"

Anyway, Im not sure if I will watch next week or not. We'll see....

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Bobby, just pay your damn child support! I would like him so much more...

FORT Regular
    "Hayle to the Naw!"

Bobby's ashy feet

Crackhead jigs in the gift shoppe.

A Florida Evans impression while they ate.

The white girl in the bikini saying "I know how sistas are" (when Whitney refused to sign an autograph)

Threatening to kick someone's azz at dinner

Daddy Court Days

This show is a trip!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay
    Going into this show, I must admit I had higher regard for Whitney than I did for Bobby. Granted, I knew they were only human, but I respected Whitney so much as an artist, I was shocked at how she acted. But as Bobby himself said- he got in entertainment for the people, she did it cuz she loves to sing.

I actually came out of this show liking Bobby a little more. I'm not sayin I idolize him, because in my mind theres no reason a wealthy (or at least semi wealthy) man like him cant pay child support. I also came out liking Whitney a little less. I understand she wants her privacy and wants to just live her life, but she was rude about it TO HER FANS.

This may be a stupid question but Im gonna ask it anyway....when Bobbys talkin outta one side of his mouth is he hgh or somethin? I dont see him do it all the time (like in the commercials, his mouth moves normal). Im not around people that use enough to know the "signs"

Anyway, Im not sure if I will watch next week or not. We'll see....

I have to say I totally agree with you here in regards to liking Bobby a little more and Whitney a little less. I thought she was just wrong for acting like that towards her fans.

As far as his mouth being a little crooked, myself and a few others have been speculating about that since New Editions Behind the Music aired a few weeks ago and some think it's due to his drug use. His mouth completely grosses me out, especially whenever he kissed Whitney with it.

What I found myself doing... was laughing. Bobby has a decent personality and said a few things that caught me off guard and just made me bust out laughing.

It seems to me that he is the care-taker of Whitney. She seemed fine at times and other times she was a little off. Okay more than a little off. But its obvious they do love each other.

Yet I have to say... I have to agree with Whitney's issue about just wanting to eat lunch with her kids in peace. Its just rude... it was crystal clear she was trying to just eat... she was nice to the "fans" for the most part. But be real... most of those fans were only there for the camera. Then to have that loud mouth white girl call her a "sista" was plain rude. I am going to have to side with Whitney this time... let the girl have her lunch in peace.

Then Bobby had some really nice looking kids. The older children were both really well mannered. That oldest girl (LaPrincia?) was gorgeous.... and Bobby seemed to have a good relationship with all three kids.

Ohhhhh and someone mention his mouth... the twisted thing he does with it when he speaks.... You need to watch the VH1 Behind the Music for New Edition. The whole mouth thing was in full force for his interview for it. I would hope it was a nervous "tick"...

Self-indulgent Crap!!!

Ugh! What A Piece Of Self-indulgent Idiocy!!!

WTF! I saw one episode and said "that's enough!!! ...and Bobby's ugly ashy feet!!!

FIRST AND LAST TIME WATCHING THAT SH---!!

Do you think it's the drugs that affects Whitney everchanging personality or is it just her being in the spotlight for so long? She was so mean to those fans and didn't seen to appreciate anything. Bobby is an average black man that probably is too broke to pay child support. The thing about the terds was so out of line, but me being a fan of reality shows kept on watching and fought through. This show is so stupid though.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay
    Doesn't he just have jacked up teeth?
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I have followed Whitney's career ever since she used to model for SEVENTEEN magazine even BEFORE Clive Davis discovered her in the 80's. From what I have heard, Whitney has ALWAYS been very "urban" to put it nicely. She just found a compadre' and soulmate in Bobby Brown.

Birds of a feather ya know?

I can't watch this train wreck of a show, because I have too many wonderful memories of the Whitney before the drugs. I just pray she gets her life together, she has a daughter that needs her, SOBER and HUMBLE.

I feel sorry for Bobby Christina. (daughter)
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane
    Do you think it's the drugs that affects Whitney everchanging personality or is it just her being in the spotlight for so long? She was so mean to those fans and didn't seen to appreciate anything. Bobby is an average black man that probably is too broke to pay child support. The thing about the terds was so out of line, but me being a fan of reality shows kept on watching and fought through. This show is so stupid though.
    Stereotype?
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast