+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being Bobby Brown

Being Bobby Brown

Being Bobby Brown follows Brown, his wife, pop superstar Whitney Houston and his extended family over the course of six months as they put their respective lives back together. The series will also demystify Brown's relationships with Houston; their daughter, Bobbi Kristina; his children from previous relationships, La Princia and Bobby Jr.; and his brother Tommy, Bobby's personal manager.

One of the hottest R&B stars of the late '80s and early '90s, Brown is credited for popularizing New Jack Swing, which is hybrid style of R&B or soul music combined with Rap or Hip-Hop rhythms. A founding member of New Edition, Brown left the group in 1986 to embark on a solo career. Brown's second solo album, "Don't Be Cruel," which was released in 1988, landed him on the cutting-edge of modern R&B and spawned the no. 1 hit "My Prerogative," the ballad "Roni," and "Every Little Step," which earned him a Grammy in 1989 for Best Rhythm and Blues Vocal Performance, Male. Brown's other hits include the "Ghostbusters II" theme "On Our Own," "She Ain't Worth It," "Humpin'Around," "Good Enough," "Get Away," and "That's the Way Love Is."
    www.bravotv.com

This is going to be crazy. Whitney and Bobby on camera. That's all that is needed to be said.

A founding member of New Edition, Brown left the group in 1986 to embark on a solo career.

Ummmm I guess they must have missed the "Behind the Music" episode that was recently done on New Edition. Bobby was kicked out of the band. oops!

Yet Bobby's interviews for the VH1 show... he appeared to be completely wired. Yet he was honest about being kicked out of the band. But he was grinding his teeth through most of the interview.

Yet strange enough I will be watching his new Bravo show. They were filming it through both of Whitney's trips to the "quite room".

Someone else had already posted the info about this show in FoRT a few weeks ago, but that thread is probably buried pretty deep by now. But I'll just say again what I said then...

Any reality series following Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston can be only one thing: simply an extended 'This is your brain on drugs' commercial. I guess reality show producers are really scraping the bottom of the swamp for content now.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Why....why...why....why....... why????
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    I thought this reality show was a joke. I can't believe NBC is actually airing this. What is the point?

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenIZMyne
    I can't believe NBC is actually airing this. What is the point?
    Train wreck television

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yea.. as if I wanted to see what it's like to be Bobby Brown. All I have to do is get addicted to drugs again..and WHAM! I'm Bobby Brown. OH, and slap around my girlfriend.

Oh fun. Good times. I'll pass on this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Much as I love reality TV, I ain't THAT desperate . . .

Whitney and Bobby will have to roll without me.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Let's see Hmmmmm,

Marry a self obsessed egotistical drugged out diva
    get arrested for Domestic Violence
    Snort enough powder up my nose to cover the slopes of Aspen
    Get sent to jail for countless drug offenses
    Lose Millions of dollars

Yep that definately something I want,

What happened FOX network passed on this idiotic idea for a Show. NBC you can be that desperate, Oh wait this is the same network that has Fear factor and I wanna be a Hilton. Whats next I wanna be a Olsen twin?

I think it'll make for excellent TV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast