+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interview Questions for the Final Two Couples

Interview Questions for the Final Two Couples

Have any questions you like to ask Dave and Jasmine or Sam and Nicole?

I'll be interviewing Dave and Jasmine tomorrow (Wednesday) and Sam and Nicole on Thursday, so fire away!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Re: Interview Questions for the Final Two Couples

For Jasmine: what does your family think of Dave? When you kissed him, were you hoping he'd have the confidence to kiss you back? Did the producers have anything to do with that "scene?" What are your thoughts about the whole learned helplessness paradigm?

For Dave: Did the geeks reach a point where they finally relaxed around the women? Is romance encouraged? Given that a camera was practically on top of you and the producers were obviously following that theme very closely, how contrived was your "confession" to Nicole? Was the experience anything like what you expected?

For Sam: The obvious question - it sure looked like Rebecca received the dreaded polite pucker on the results show... is she in your future? Did you feel like a big brother to the geeks? What kinds of advice did you give them? Did you think at times that you were the only beauty taking studying for the challenges seriously, or was that just planted by the producers?

For Nicole: Now that you've experienced the excitement of Hollywood, has anything changed between you and your friends at home? If given the choice, would you date beauties or geeks from now on? At any time, did you or the other contestants ever intervene with William and Jen? It seemed awfully uncomfortable for a living situation. William seemed to be the one person who was closed off to the group - is that accurate or just editing?
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Since it wasn't asked at the finale:

Did anything come of Dave's crush on Nicole? They live in the same city don't they? So do they see each other?

FORT Newbie

Jasmine: Did you have any crushes in the house? Was it mean for them to bring out that spider?

Nicole: Did you feel editing was fair to you?

Sam: What did you think of Rebecca massaging Josh?

Dave: Who were you happy to see again at the reunion? Do you have any plans to get more beauties LARPing?

All: Did anybody's appearance surprise you at the makeover? Was the BATG experience fun and worth doing?
    Last edited by g33k; 12-05-2007 at 03:55 AM. Reason: another question

I have a question for Sam: "What do you think you'll study at college?"

and Rebecca: "Did they pick out the outfit you wore when we first saw you on TV?"

Both: "When you first entered the house, were you told to "play up" the "beauty" and "geek" aspect of your physical appearances (the very first time the others saw you)?"

All: How has beauty and the geek changed you?
    When you first heard that America would decide that votes, what was going through your mind?

Thanks, everyone, for your questions! I've interviewed Dave and Jasmine. Unfortunately, 15 minutes doesn't go very far for asking many questions.

I'll be sure to get your questions in for Sam and Nicole at the beginning of their interview, which has now been changed to Friday. Poor Nicole is in the middle of taking finals right now.

Ooh, SweetViolet, I just now saw this thread, and all of my questions have already been asked, with the exception of one for Nicole. I'm happy to know your interview with her is delayed until Friday. My question is basically the same as Beachmom's, but specifically directed at Nicole. She's an attractive woman, and after being reminded last night how she looked when she first entered the house, did the producers dress her to specifically look geekier (is that a word? ). Are we really to believe, until this show, she wore knee-length skirts with white socks and saddle-type shoes? It's definitely 'okay' if she did, but I can't help but wonder if the contestants are encouraged to look especially beauty or geek, depending on which slot they're going to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2706346;
    Both: "When you first entered the house, were you told to "play up" the "beauty" and "geek" aspect of your physical appearances (the very first time the others saw you)?"
    I look forward to reading your excellent interview, SV.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread