+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

  1. #11
    FORT Fan RainbowWindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    162

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Aww, I can't vote since it is only open to Americans.

    Go Dave and Jasmine!!!

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowWindy;2695410;
    Aww, I can't vote since it is only open to Americans.
    That doesn't seem fair to me. If you can watch the show in other countries or online, you should be able to vote.

    I voted for Jasmine and Dave.

  3. #13
    Premium Member canuckinchile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    back in "The Big Smoke"
    Posts
    6,961

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    I can't vote either, but I saw the show and would definitely vote for Dave and Jasmine. I think they'll win by a landslide. The other team is nice, but these two have just grown on me and I love the fact that they genuinely seem to be friends.

  4. #14
    Wait til a commercial... Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    498

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Go Jasmine and Dave!!! I voted by text messaging. You can vote online too?

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2695632;
    Go Jasmine and Dave!!! I voted by text messaging. You can vote online too?

    You can go to cwtv.com - there's a screen in the bottom right that says "who will win?" Click on that and you can vote free of charge. They do ask for a lot of info, but I'm not worrying too much about that!

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey Harvest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California Wine Country. Cheers!
    Posts
    1,466

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;2695073;
    It was odd.... she looked like she belonged Larping!

    I liked her and Dave's appeal at the end. They just seemed more "team" to me.
    They are both playful, and so they fit together -- better than he would with his "crush," the female "geek."

    But I doubt if they had written there "LARP" to end with her killing the queen -- it was probably meant as a "oh, youhad this all along, now let's go save somebody" sort of scenario, and I could see the surprise in the "queen's" face when Jasmine decide to kill her, lol.

    P.S. Anyone seen the documentary Darkon about those hundreds of live role players in Baltimore? I was wondering if they had something like that up where Dave lives, but his version didn't seem as intense.

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie house_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    I didn't write "my right" address, phone & email, but the vote seemed like it went thru anyways... I hope still counts! Go Dave & Jasmine!!!

  8. #18
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2696044;
    They are both playful, and so they fit together -- better than he would with his "crush," the female "geek."

    But I doubt if they had written there "LARP" to end with her killing the queen -- it was probably meant as a "oh, youhad this all along, now let's go save somebody" sort of scenario, and I could see the surprise in the "queen's" face when Jasmine decide to kill her, lol.

    P.S. Anyone seen the documentary Darkon about those hundreds of live role players in Baltimore? I was wondering if they had something like that up where Dave lives, but his version didn't seem as intense.
    The group Dave is a member of is called Quest if you are curious, the url is quest.org. I would post a direct link but the site doesn't like me.

  9. #19
    Walking on Air astrotronix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    I really am hoping that Dave and Jasmine win. They have grown so much and have grown to be one of my favorite teams of this season.

  10. #20
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,329

    Re: 11/27/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by house_girl;2696803;
    I didn't write "my right" address, phone & email, but the vote seemed like it went thru anyways... I hope still counts! Go Dave & Jasmine!!!
    I "tweaked" my info too All of my votes went to Dave & Jasmine, IMO they deserve it!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.