+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Team Will Win?

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Which Team Will Win?

It's almost finale time!!

Who will win this season of Beauty and the Geek? Who should win this season?

Dave and Jasmine or Sam and Nicole?

What is the shocking twist going to be?

Share your thoughts here!
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fogey

Re: Which Team Will Win?

Maybe the twist is that all 4 will win? That would be quite a twist!

FORT Fan

Jasmine and David should win. While they haven't won the most challenges, they certainly have changed the most. Sam and Nicole haven't changed one wink.

Jasmine and David also will win because they are completely getting winner's edit.

FORT Newbie

I would think that the twist would have to be something along the lines of the show actually revealing that Sam and/or Nicole were planted actors? At some point that has to be revealed and there is only one show left, unless they just plan on having some reunion type show where everyone gets to bitch about how unfair having a male beauty with no body hair in the show actually is. I also suspect they may reveal that Jen is actually a man.

FORT Regular

Who should win? David, of course. The others are miles behind. Yes, Jasmine is a sweet, in-offensive girl, but just re-watch that tape of themselves at the start of the show. Jasmine gets props for carrying a frog, but she otherwise hasn't changed one bit. For those who belabor the point that this show is all about change then that fact has to weigh in significantly.

My off-the-wall prediction for the twist:

They switch up partners before doing the quiz thing . . . David and Sam vs. Jasmine and Nicole!!

FORT Fogey

I agree that Dave changed the most, but I don't think he would have made such an amazing transition if he had had another partner. He changed because Jasmine helped him. Imagine what a different show it would have been if he had been teamed up with Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727;2685163;
    I agree that Dave changed the most, but I don't think he would have made such an amazing transition if he had had another partner. He changed because Jasmine helped him. Imagine what a different show it would have been if he had been teamed up with Jen.
    I totally agree. Jasmine may not be much for book learnin', but her people skills have gone miles towards helping Dave become who he is, so she is absolutely as much a part of a growth team as he is.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

David and Jasmine all the way!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Who should win? David and Jasmine. Jasmine has been so sweet to David from the start - even right after he told her she was his last choice for a partner. [I loved her comment that maybe David doesn't get dates because he's so honest!]

Who will win? Who knows. If the other participants vote for the winning team, David and Jasmine. If it's an elimination based on questions on past topics covered, it's a toss-up. If the elimination is based on questions on how well they know each other, probably Dave and Jasmine.

But with the unknown twist, it's impossible to predict.

I want David & Jasmines team to win (:
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast