+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Team Will Win?

What do you think the twist to the finale is?

Anyone have any guesses?

-I think they might do it on who has changed the most as a character in the show.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Re: What do you think the twist to the finale is?

I think that the twist will be that they visit each others families and then get quizzed about their partner. If that is the case, then I think Jazz and Dave win.

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

Re: Which Team Will Win? What's the Twist?

I hope David and Jasmine win. They seem to have made the bigger change of the two. Nicole hasn't really stood out in the competition and well Sam--is Sam, so he shouldn't win merely for that.
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

Quote Originally Posted by TopModelFan1;2687953;
    I hope David and Jasmine win. They seem to have made the bigger change of the two. Nicole hasn't really stood out in the competition and well Sam--is Sam, so he shouldn't win merely for that.
    thats so true
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TopModelFan1;2687953;
    and well Sam--is Sam, so he shouldn't win merely for that.

way to say what I was thinking TopModelFan1!

I think that Dave and Jasmine should win and will win. Dave, in my opinion, has changed the most. At the beginning of the season, he seemed arrogant and he tried to play the king of the geeks. As time went on, he really softened up and I learned to love him. I was probably one of his biggest critics and now I'm one of his biggest fans. Jasmine hasn't really shown all that much growth, she's still the same bubbly, airheaded Jazz we met in week 1. Maybe she's a bit more tolerant now, but I'm not even sure about that. She did face her fear of creepy crawlies, so I guess I'll give her credit for that.

Sam kind of deserves to win also because he dominated all of the challenges, but I still think he's the same arrogant, smarmy ass that he was in the beginning. Nicole hasn't really done a whole lot or changed a whole lot either.

I think the twist is going to be either the voted off couples come back and vote for the winner, or they will have like some kind of decathlon with many events that will determine the winner.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fogey

I think they should just drop the Guy-Beauty Girl-Geek thing, it doesn't really add or subtract to the show, it's good either way. They just need more teams!

i want sam & Nicole to win but ill be fine if Dave & Jasmine won
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Fogey

Shey and Josh would've been a really great win.

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

I'm really disappointed that Shay and Josh were eliminated. I think that they progressed the most, and for them to not even make it to the top 3?
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

I was really worried that during the "wine" episode they seemed to be setting up William and Jen for the win - showing how they were NOW getting along. I want Jasmine and Dave.

The twist: Jasmine is not as spacey as we all think!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast