+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/13/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/13/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until 12 A.M. ET.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Re: 11/13/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Okay, show's over, but I'll be the first to post. Huuuuuuge bummer. I really liked Joshua and Shay and was really hoping they'd be final two.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

DAve made brownies for Jasmine! I am so impressed that he just wanted to cheer her up. But boo... Joshua and Shay are gone. They really were the old married couple of the group. I will miss them. I actually cried with her.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

im pretty certain jennifer wins this season. another cece or meghan. blah.

Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2666105;
    im pretty certain jennifer wins this season. another cece or meghan. blah.
    I also get a feeling they will come under the radar as the fighting couple and win it all. But I am rooting for Dave and Jasmine.... he made brownies! For a woman that is a big thing a guy can do! Make chocolate to cheer them up!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Once again, I had to record the show so I haven't gotten to watch yet.

Joshua and Shay got booted? That sucks. Dave and Jazz better win this thing.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2666275;
    Dave and Jazz better win this thing.
    I've got a sinking feeling, though
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2666295;
    I've got a sinking feeling, though
    Ugh that means Sam and Nicole.

NO, NO, NO! These two cannot leave! OK - I know everyone eventually has to leave, but. . . If William and Jennifer win this, I won't watch it again. Even tonight I thought of all the reality shows, this one seems the most kind - if I can say that. If those two win, I'll change my mind. It defeats the whole purpose of the show. Two people who can't stand each other pulling together to prove they can learn from each other and they're a team? P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

Dave and Jasmine better take it all. I think the fact that Sam won another challenge just speaks to the fact how unfair it is to have a male beauty. Of course he would do better with bugs! Maybe if they had more than one - maybe half and half?

Dave has grown on me. Next week looks interesting. . . He and Jasmine have really tried and THEY deserve to win. Enough said!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2666339;
    NO, NO, NO! These two cannot leave! OK - I know everyone eventually has to leave, but. . . If William and Jennifer win this, I won't watch it again. Even tonight I thought of all the reality shows, this one seems the most kind - if I can say that. If those two win, I'll change my mind. It defeats the whole purpose of the show. Two people who can't stand each other pulling together to prove they can learn from each other and they're a team? P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

Dave and Jasmine better take it all. I think the fact that Sam won another challenge just speaks to the fact how unfair it is to have a male beauty. Of course he would do better with bugs! Maybe if they had more than one - maybe half and half?

Dave has grown on me. Next week looks interesting. . . He and Jasmine have really tried and THEY deserve to win. Enough said!
    once I saw all they creatures, I knew Sam would win ! I am a "geek" but am failry attractive and would not touch one of those creatures for $$$$ so Ik new the beauties (ladies) would be aprehensive. I knew Sam wouldn't have a problem... he is a guy! They do not fear these things as sexist as that sounds.... (and I knew he is not a stupid as he appears) and I knew he would win!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast