+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Couples Do You Like/Dislike the Most?

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Which Couples Do You Like/Dislike the Most?

Who are your favorites? Who do you dislike?

Who do you think will be the next team eliminated from the show?

Discuss it here!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-04-2007 at 09:43 PM.
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: Which Couples Do You Like/Dislike the Most?

I'm just really glad there is no "Cecile" this season! I like all of the girls and some of them have gone out of their way to help the others. They seem to be closer than usual. I like all of the guys too. I didn't like Dave at first, but I think he's starting to soften a little. Will is starting to get on my nerves. I hope he listens to Rebecca and tones it down some! And I hope Rebecca focuses on what she's there for!

Like: John & Natalie.
    Dislike: Dave & Jasmine.

Don't have an entire couple to like or dislike, but as individuals, I dislike Dave (I've known supercilious geeks like him and disliked them too), and Jen. So two reality programs in a row where I really dislike the Jen. That probably explains why I've been putting off meeting my sister-in-law, Jen, for the first time.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I keep wondering if my extreme like of Natalie is hormone driven or not.

I loved poor departed Hollie to bits, probably even MORE when she got a little catty. My big problem on shows like this is with fakeness, not having a little attitude. Amanda and her enormous rack were actually better than expected, but then again we didn't really get to know her very well.

Rebecca just turned me cold the moment she started snogging with Weasel Eyes.

Jasmine's dumb act is just TOO dumb. Somehow its beyond the point where I can continue to be amused by it.

I'd expected to like Jen going into this show, but nope. Can't stand her.

Shalandra just feels shallow to me. I can't really explain it.

Of the guys, obviously Sam just creeps me the hell out.

Dave and his larping stuff is amusing, but I know that could turn around and get annoying pretty fast.

Joshua is going to get on my nerves eventually. I can feel it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2600373;
    ...So two reality programs in a row where I really dislike the Jen.
    ha! me too!

Like: Natalie and John, and the couple that just came back...the northern hairdresser.
    Dislike: Jasmine...and Sam.

I'm not really feeling a full couple, just individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2601267;
    I keep wondering if my extreme like of Natalie is hormone driven or not.
    I know mine is hormone driven.

Other likes: Erin, Hollie, & John

Dislike: Jasmine
    Last edited by Woozle; 10-09-2007 at 02:56 AM.

The TV listing preview for tonight says they plot to "dethrone the King Geek." That's got to be Will. If they succeed, I'm not sure he will do well in the elimination round. What does everyone else think? I like him, but I think he is getting too cocky. And the Sam/Rebecca thing isn't helping. You know she's distracted! ; )

Beachmom:

I'm a big fan of Natalie/John, and dislike "The Geek King" team of Will and Rebecca. I have no problem with Sam, because even though he is gross, most of the beauties have seen his type many times before, and know how to handle it.

I'm thinking the teaser phrase in the preview means that Will is going to elimination. Now that anatomy is over, I can't imagine Rebecca doing well in challenges or eliminations. So if Will doesn't continue to dominate Geek challenges, he is in trouble.

The preview mentioned that at the time, the teams had no idea what the next challenges were going to be, other than it will be a return of a previous challenge. (We see footage of Joshua preparing to lead an exercise routine.) We know now that the beauties have to build a rocket, and the geeks try message.

The rocket challenge is fun because you can imagine someone in a producers meeting saying, "Hey, its not rocket science...." Then someone else shouting out, "...But it could be! We'll do a challenge with water rockets!"

The message challenge is fun, because the beauties are (justifyably so, of course) totally freaked out about being touched by the geeks. With Sam and Nicole in the mix, I wonder how the producers will address same-gender message on tonight's show?

Questions For This Week:

If they don't know the challenge in advance, will Rebecca (message therapist) be able to prepare Will for the message challenge?

The preview shows Natalie looking cute in her safety goggles working on her rocket. (She'd look cute in a burlap bag.) Is this a tipoff that she does well in the beauty challenge?

Who out of the geeks has the best chance to win the message challenge? No clue on that one.
    Last edited by BudBarclay; 10-09-2007 at 08:19 AM. Reason: correct grammar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast