+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which Couples Do You Like/Dislike the Most?

FORT Regular

Re: Which Couples Do You Like/Dislike the Most?

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2658399;
    Do I remember correctly? The eliminated teams vote which of the two final teams wins the prize? If that's the case,
    That was only last season. Each season has had a different way of determining the winner between the final two teams, and so that's likely to happen again.

My new favorites are Jasmine and Dave, but I'll take Shay and Joshua too. They are both great teammates.

Which brings me to William and Jen. I tried to find a thread for William, but he's made such an impression I couldn't! ; ) As a teacher, I have to comment here. I have seen kids teased and bullied like William must have been. No matter how many anti-bullying assemblies, seminars, etc. the school provides, it has always happened and will always continue to happen. Most of the time by the time these kids graduate, they have put it behind them and don't care anymore. But once in a while you get a William. It breaks my heart to see how this still affects him, even with all of his accomplishments. Jen was definitely the wrong partner for him. I think if the producers had noticed this at the beginning they would have never paired the two of them. IMHO, he needs professional help. He is, or was, trying some. I hope he takes what he has learned from the others and develops a little more self-confidence. He is still hurting from things that happened years ago. : (

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Beachmom, here's the link to our William thread!

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...eason-4-a.html
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234