+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

JR.

Re: 10/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2596609;
    I must be in the minority 'cause I didn't see Hollie as all that smart. She didn't know the definition of diameter. Pretty basic stuff.
    Well, considering the others we have to choose from...

Quote Originally Posted by ToriAmos;2597186;
    I LOVED Hollie !!!
    She was the sweetest girl ! I loved her from the very beginning during her audition. She seemed like she REALLY wanted to help the "geeks". She was so bubbly and cute. I will really miss her and Josh. They both had so much personality and i don't care what anyone says , she was smart and knew how to play to the cameras :-)
    Her elimination was so heartfelt , it brought tears to my eyes. In all the years Ive been watching the show, I have never seen someone so sad to leave the house and her friends.

I almost died laughing when she made the remark about how she should have slept w/ Rebecca to be safe from elimination !!! LOL, priceless because its so true. Its so obvious Sam knows Will and "Becky" are a strong team and hes just using her. Did you hear what he said after she won her challenge " I know Im safe from elimination" !! OMG
    TORIAMOS Great to have you onboard!

I liked Hollie very much. She seemed sweet and was accepting of her having to leave. I am still a Natalie/John fan however!

I was sorry to see Hollie and Josh go. I liked both of them. I'm tired of seeing Will and Rebecca winning. I really, really hope neither of them win a challenge next week. It's time for someone else to choose who goes to elimination. Rebecca deserves to go just for making out with Sam.

I am with you Armywife as a fan of John/Natalie. So sad as it is to lose Hollie and Josh, I was happy to see John and Natalie not in the elimination room this week!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2597534;
    .... I am still a Natalie/John fan however!
    Now this I can agree with.

i am also a natalie john fan!!

May I join the Natalie & John admiration society?

They were both shown helping the other teams prepare for the elimination room last week. They are both being quoted alot by the producers for their comments on the action. They have both been very candid in those comments. They appear to be very popular in the house. What a great moment for them when they returned from their elimination to whoops and cheers. I liked John's "to friendship toast."

Will Natalie & John (or any other team besides Will/Rebecca) win a challenge?

The promotional clip for next week shows Natalie in goggles with her rocket - is she the first one into space?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123