+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

i didnt like hollie at all. hopefully next week sam is gone

WARNING!!! BIG POST

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2596117;
    Rebecca likes Evil Eyes Sam? Wow. She IS stupid.

And Hollie seems grossed out by the whole thing. I KNEW that girl was freaking awesome.
    Completely agree...and am completely angry that any of the girls fell for him (thank god it was only one)... *sigh*

I just really hope he gets kicked soon...he's not that funny (most of what he says still seems to be fake {like he is playing someone that is dumber than he really is, such as when he picked the right earlobe instead of the left...}), he annoys me because it only makes it harder for the nerds to concentrate on the unique qualities that they have, in order to build inner-confidence.
    Let alone that fact that some of them might have had a little crush on Rebecca... if that were the case, what we just saw killed that dream of building up enough confidence to talking with this chick (cause she is already gone, and for a nerd/perfectionist... that is one more F when it comes to talking with attractive women)... One way or another it probably reminded the geeks the truth that they are in a controlled environment ...which might make them think that any victory in the house would be nothing in the real world since it IS controlled...if you people understand what i am ranting. That won't help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2596129;
    The ka la cheee song is a sure fire hit!
    -hilarious!

Also, I was crackin up when poor Joshua bought a pie
    "Can I get this in a way so that I don't have to eat it right now?"
    "You mean in a box?"
    Only for it to be killed on the way back to the house... and then he topped it off by placing it in the center of his pick nick basket

(btw: this whole episode they show him sighing... you'll have to see it... priceless)

-Kind of pissed of that the Josh (rubberband kid) left... not so much Hollie
    -REALLY pissed that Rebecca and Will won again ... twice ... ehhh.... so of course ugly cocky Sam stays... and continues to "charm" the ladies
    Last edited by Bwinks; 10-02-2007 at 10:07 PM.

I got sick a little every time they showed Sam and Rebecca making out. So much for learning something new about themselves, huh?

Anyways, which alpha nerd do you guys think Nicole might be into? I'm beginning to like her and its a shame that Sam is going to ruin everything for her.

I really wanted them to put Sam/Nicole up just to see Sam's face when he realizes that his making out with her meant nothing.

Overall a decent show and was rather impressed with some of the beauties, they aren't total idiots this season.

Is it me or does Will look like Emeril Legasse?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Nope its not just you. I kept trying to figure out who he reminded me of and you just nailed it.

Rebecca is an idiot. She clearly is falling for a guy who has no interest in her. Plus it hurts more cause she has the best team. Will and her are probably gonna be out sooner than they should be just cause of her and Sam.

As for the episode Will put a huge target on his back by sending Erin. Granted you have to send someone but its still early in the game and he could have helped his team, which Rebecca is killing, by putting Joshua's team in. They stink yes and thats good to keep around but still make the house like you.

Sam seems like hes just playing a role, which I get. The producers wanted to a male beauty and a female geek. They know the other teams are not going to like it so why not rig it so the team will make it far but not win. I think they did that with Sam. But hes making it way to obvious....

I must be in the minority 'cause I didn't see Hollie as all that smart. She didn't know the definition of diameter. Pretty basic stuff.

FORT Fogey

Whoa! Huge mistake not putting up Sam and Nicole. Reason? They were not in the original group so the logical ones to go. Who could fault that?

He would have the respect of everyone and only have to deal with Rebecca's horror until he convinced her it was best. If the connection to Sam is real it will survive the show and if not, good to know sooner than later, and they have to focus on winning because that is the point of being there. It would have worked beautifully.

I am not sure that Sam faked the earlobe mistake. In the diary talk that followed he messed up again on right and left and it looked legit. We know he is acting a part but I really dont think this was planned.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2596216;
    Well, my other favorite couple is gone now.

Hollie was my favorite girl and Josh was a hottie in disguise. Grrr.
    I agree with this. I think Hollie brought a lot out in the geeks. The first episode I think a lot of them wanted her as their partner.

Actually, I like all of them. I'm just really glad there is no "Cecile"! I'll be sad to see the next ones go too. Wish they could all stay in the house even though they're eliminated. They could still interact, just not compete. But that probably would cause more problems : (

I think Dave is crushing on Nicole. Anyone else? They won't get eliminated before the makeover. The producers won't let it happen. They want us to see how Nicole becomes a Beauty!

FORT Newbie

I LOVED Hollie !!!
    She was the sweetest girl ! I loved her from the very beginning during her audition. She seemed like she REALLY wanted to help the "geeks". She was so bubbly and cute. I will really miss her and Josh. They both had so much personality and i don't care what anyone says , she was smart and knew how to play to the cameras :-)
    Her elimination was so heartfelt , it brought tears to my eyes. In all the years Ive been watching the show, I have never seen someone so sad to leave the house and her friends.

I almost died laughing when she made the remark about how she should have slept w/ Rebecca to be safe from elimination !!! LOL, priceless because its so true. Its so obvious Sam knows Will and "Becky" are a strong team and hes just using her. Did you hear what he said after she won her challenge " I know Im safe from elimination" !! OMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast