+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

The actor reminds me of Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies... Well, except for that vacant stare he has.

FORT Newbie

here's a link to Sam's IMDB page ttp://imdb.com/name/nm0395353/ IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase) lists all of his credits of acting jobs he has done. Although it doesn't list Beauty and the Geek which seems suspicious.

here's another good link about the actor, Sam. ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Horrigan BTW why would the Beauty and the Geek Producers say that Sam is a Club Promoter when he is obviously an actor?

remember to put the h in front of the link so that it will work (http). this forum doesn't allow me to post a link yet.

Are we sure that's him? I've yet to see any pictures of him in those links and I never trust anything posted on Wikipedia since anybody can post and edit without ever checking if the facts are right. Plus the photo in Wikipedia is the same one from the show's website. Anybody could have gone and snagged that photo and edited Wikipedia to add that information which does not make it true (not saying it isn't... just saying I find it hard to believe that this buffoon has actually landed that many roles).

When I googled Sam Horrigan, the guy who showed up looked nothing like the one on the show.

I do believe he is an actor but I don't think he is actually good enough to have ever landed anything other than this show.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 09-26-2007 at 08:48 PM.

I am POSITIVE that "hunk" (yuck!!!) is an actor. He played the oldest son on Grace Under Fire. I know it's him because he has ALWAYS gotten on my last nerve and I never understood why he was considered good looking. I've seen him play bit parts on shows too, like "8 simple rules" where he was supposed to be the good looking guy and my daughters and I would always say YUCK. We remember him well. When he showed up on Beauty & the Geek, we were all like "Oh my God, it's that ugly guy." LOL.

LOL "that ugly guy" heeeheee. Sounds about right.

I found a tiny itty bitty photo of the Grace Under Fire cast and the guy with the smirk does look like Sam on this show. Same "I'm cuter than you" smirk that makes your skin want to crawl. Wish there were better photos of him in these roles somewhere just for my own edification. Still can't believe somebody who can't even be convincing on this show can actually land roles.

Alright, look what I found. Googled "Grace Under Fire" and finally found something. None of the photos are him by himself but it does look enough like the Sam on this show to make a believer out of me. Look at the kid with the plaid shirt and the brown hair, its the same creepy eye look.

(Mods, the image is on my own server)

he is one butt ugly man, lol

This is hilarious! Ashton Kutcher would have faired better putting himself on the show!

FORT Newbie

So does anyone know who the kissing couple are?

Looks like one of the bleach blondes and Sam. I paused my TiVo and went through it really slow and the leg and arm definitely look muscle-y. Also he's probably the only guy that can get into a beauty's pants that fast!

What if it's Sam & Nicole? What's his name (host) said we wouldn't believe who it is.... Maybe just a....oh what's the word.....anyway, host just trying to lead us astray with silly gossip?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast