+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 9/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

The male beauty's far from good looking. Gaaah, so annoying. His partner's alright, though. He annoys the hell out of me.

I'm so sad that Amanda and Tony are gone. They were one of my favorite couples. Despite her $8,000 boobs, I really think Amanda was the prettiest one there. Tony's just absolutely adorable, even if he sucked in the rapping challenge.

John is really quite adorable, and he looks great after his makeovers. Natalie's quite sweet, too. They're probably my favorite couple right now.

God, hate the Larper. He thinks that he's cool by acting to the highest degree geeky possible. I mean, larping? Honestly? I'm a fan of many strange ways of entertainment, but larping just seems childish to the extreme. He looks like one of the most annoying people I've ever met in my school. He talks as if he's the smartest one there, and he's so much better than Jasmine (whom I dislike, too, but it was still tactless to just tell her that he didn't like her). And honestly, the fact that he is absolutely dreadful looking doesn't really help his case. Some of the geeks are cute and sweet, but he just looks mean and terrible. Whatever.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2586631;
    John is really quite adorable, and he looks great after his makeovers. Natalie's quite sweet, too. They're probably my favorite couple right now.
    Same here. I just love them. I'd love it even more if they get a bit more cozier

I really liked Amanda(like the boobs yeah) but she seemed very sweet and also seemed to get the point of the show. Hate to see her go.

I liked Tony. He was cute. Sorry to see him go.

FORT Fogey

No, no, NOOOOOO!!!! How could they push Tony off the bus so early in the season?! He was my favorite!!

<pout>

I guess I'll watch the rest of the show but dang! That hurt!

FORT Newbie

What sucks about this season is that the male beauty is actually an actor. I recognized him from the movie Accepted where he played a frat boy, look it up on imdb.com. I'm really disappointed with the producers for doing that. the girl geek is probably an actor too. o and I caught a glimpse of the Kissing couple. I don't know who it is but i did see in a flash clip of what's to come that the male beauty and that girl beauty that one the first challenge were snuggling together in robes. that girl is dumb.

natalie and john are by far the best couple. why did they hire an actor?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartangirl;2586618;
    I wish Tony could have stayed a little longer and the Larper guy could have gone instead. Of all the geeks, that one is by far my least favorite. Actually telling his partner that she was his absolute last choice was just mean.
    I agree. I find Jasmine annoying, but I have to admit that for the most part she seems sweet and harmless. Why did he have to be so mean and tell her she was his last choice? I hope this "experience" teached him some tact!!

I do not like the male beauty either. His expression is completely vacant - I can't even see has emotion in his eyes. I think he only won the debate because they gave him the alcohol question - drinking and partying do appear to be his specialties Since people are saying he's an actor, that probably also gave him a big advantage since he appears to love being the center of attention and some of those poor girls looked positively mortified to be in front of an audience. His partner is much better, IMO. He comment about how no one had ever asked to see her "booty" cracked me up

I'm sorry to see Tony leave. He was painfully shy and I was hoping to see him open up more.

All in all, I am really looking forward to the rest of the season!!

FORT Newbie

I think it's a little unfair that they did a performance-based challenge as the first one. Guys like Tony (and the kid who is with the one that can benchpress 100+ lbs) are obviously not going to do that well and quite honestly, they're the ones that will benefit most from the whole experience. They should have done a challenge like picking clothes out for the beauties.

I agree with everyone who liked Tony and Amanda - Tony was my favorite too. If they really want these kids to "change," it's too bad they all can't stay in the house and still compete in the challenges - just not be eligible to win - then it would be a true "learning experience"! I wish they would do this. These couples all seem sweet, and I'm going to be sorry to see any of them go -

Well, maybe not Sam - an actor --- how could they???

The guy making out next week looked like Luke to me - hope I'm allowed to say that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast