+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony - Season 4

Tony - Season 4

Tony

Education: Johns Hopkins University (Biomedical Engineering with a concentration in Chemical Engineering)

Hobbies: Collect historic medical books, mathematical modeling and Chinese chess

In Five Years: "Raise enough money to start a biomedical device company."
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Tony - Season 4

OooOoo...a doctor I'm a sucker for em.

My mom also collects antique medical books, fascinating stuff. I hope he goes far!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2550525;
    Hobbies: Collect historic medical books, mathematical modeling and Chinese chess
    HA! My first thought was "Finally a geek who is into modeling"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Come on, this guy is already cute!! And I know from my school that biomedical engineering (and med school) have large numbers of women in them, so he's not as socially isolated from women as all these computer science, physics and electrical engineering guys.

FORT Fogey

This guy seems really sweet. Was he the one wearing flipflops with socks?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2577314;
    Come on, this guy is already cute!! And I know from my school that biomedical engineering (and med school) have large numbers of women in them, so he's not as socially isolated from women as all these computer science, physics and electrical engineering guys.
    Yeah i agree with you. BE has a few more females then the SE or CE, and maybe that's why he seemed so energetic and colorful when he stood infront of the girls. But maybe he isolated himself from them like alot of shy or dorky guys do (its just easier, women. Try to understand. Regection is harsh, even just thinking about it. Add the fact that these guys are all dorks and probably perfectionists and it is completely logicial why they would rather sit in their comfortable room and play vidoe games or watch tv... least that's my idea. Then again i wouldn't know :wink

This guy is my absolute favourite. He is just so sweet and innocent. and yes he was the one wearing flipfllops and socks.. I couldn't believe it! I hope he does well.

Isn't he the one who said he had a second date and then followed that with a booyah? He's my favorite geek so far, just adorable in his awkwardness.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

He is adorable. The Booya took me by surprise as I was only introduced to this exclamation this summer on BB8. Did you notice that his bowtie which was tied in front of the girls was not perfect. Perfect.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

This guy is absolutely adorable. That cute face and self-effacing manner, who wouldn't just want to pinch his cheeks and give him a big hug. Some girl is going to have fun breaking him in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast