+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jasmine - Season 4

FORT Newbie

Re: Jasmine - Season 4

I would have to say that Jasmine is my favorite BATG "Beauty" ever. Mindi from Season 1 was my favorite up to now. The Reason: She's different from EVERY "Beauty" that's been on the show. She's like a breath of fresh air. Most of other "Beautys" sort of fit into the same box. Yeah, some were a "little" different, but for the most part the same. I think she's soooo out of the box, it took me until the Comic episode b4 I started to like her. She definitely grew on me. I also wonder how I would have liked her with a different "Geek" than Dave.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Usually with reality shows, by the time they get to the finals I'm hating every single one of the contestants.

I was happy to see Jasmine win. She seems like a sweet kid. I wouldn't have minded Sam and Nicole winning, either.

There's something about this show that's just good hearted where so many reality shows are plain nasty. When I first heard about the concept, I was imagining The Bachelor meets one of those angsty self-conscious MTV horror shows. I was pleasantly surprised.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Jasmine could make a good living doing cartoon voiceover work.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;2706161;
    Usually with reality shows, by the time they get to the finals I'm hating every single one of the contestants.

I was happy to see Jasmine win. She seems like a sweet kid. I wouldn't have minded Sam and Nicole winning, either.

There's something about this show that's just good hearted where so many reality shows are plain nasty. When I first heard about the concept, I was imagining The Bachelor meets one of those angsty self-conscious MTV horror shows. I was pleasantly surprised.
    That's one thing I really like about this show: Unlike other reality TV shows where everyone gets cutthroat and nasty, they seem to pick a pretty good mix of contestants on this show. And it always seems like the winners are people who make the viewers "feel good about the show."

I was glad Jasmine and Dave won too. I probably would have been okay with Sam and Nicole winning but I really thought Dave & Jasmine had the best teamwork as time went on.

FORT Newbie

Yayyyy!!! My girl won!!!

^same here.
    YAY!
    omg, stunning~*~.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by neon0967;2705004;
    I would have to say that Jasmine is my favorite BATG "Beauty" ever. Mindi from Season 1 was my favorite up to now. The Reason: She's different from EVERY "Beauty" that's been on the show. She's like a breath of fresh air. Most of other "Beautys" sort of fit into the same box. Yeah, some were a "little" different, but for the most part the same. I think she's soooo out of the box, it took me until the Comic episode b4 I started to like her. She definitely grew on me. I also wonder how I would have liked her with a different "Geek" than Dave.
    I agree on all counts.

I am so happy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345