+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jasmine - Season 4

FORT Newbie

Re: Jasmine - Season 4

...And, how she "Eeks!" when she sees a bug, or gets excited.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlord;2672858;
    ...And, how she "Eeks!" when she sees a bug, or gets excited.
    YES!
    I was happy to see her try to overcome her fear of bugs and snakes. It was obvious that she had a deep fear of all them critters and she did quite well considering

And when they showed her walking out with a bug and whimpering...nearly broke my heart

I was glad to see Dave try and cheer her up. I kept saying to the TV, over and over, "Give her hug, Dave!" But I guess brownies are just as good!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by abachelor;2679349;
    YES!
    I was happy to see her try to overcome her fear of bugs and snakes. It was obvious that she had a deep fear of all them critters and she did quite well considering

And when they showed her walking out with a bug and whimpering...nearly broke my heart

I was glad to see Dave try and cheer her up. I kept saying to the TV, over and over, "Give her hug, Dave!" But I guess brownies are just as good!

I know, right?! She did a heck of a lot better than I would've, I tell you what! Bugs, I'm cool with...but, snakes. Whatever, dude!

Still...the boy in me couldn't help but to snicker when she "Eeks!"

Dave is cool, too. He's got a great personality. They're my fave couple.

You know what? I somehow have the feeling that she might be a lot smarter than we think. I'm not saying that she's faking it. Her bubbliness and cheeriness is definitely real....but, something tells me she's very book smart.

FORT Newbie

Every once in a while Jasmine actually makes an intelligent statement which seems totally out of character for her. That makes me think there is something up with this girl. Hopefully we will find out next week!

FORT Newbie

I like her.

Sure she's kinda dumb.

But she seems like a really really nice person.

I honestly didnt thought shed last this long
    but I was happy that she did because i wasnted her too.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

FORT Newbie

I've caught that several times myself, though I'm not sure if that's what the twist is. She'll say something that's kind of dumb/silly, BUT immediately catch herself saying it. Examples:

"Calculator watches are not cool. Keep the numbers off your watch......"
    <Smiles>

"I'm absolutely not confident I'm not going to be eliminated. I think it's just going to be anyone. No one is safe........except for those people who are..... safe."
    <Sly smile>

Quote Originally Posted by Smashus22;2684827;
    Every once in a while Jasmine actually makes an intelligent statement which seems totally out of character for her. That makes me think there is something up with this girl. Hopefully we will find out next week!

FORT Newbie

jasmine seems genuinely nice and concerned about Dave. instead of getting an attitude when Dave said she was last on his list, she laughed it off and made Dave change his mind about her. i love her squeeky voice and think that her good looks and personality make her very attractive.

Her cute factor is off the radar! What a sweetie!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

My absolute favorite line of the season .... "You've had it all this time?!? And you didn't TELL US!?! ... Let's kill her."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast