+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hollie - Season 4

FORT Newbie

Re: Hollie - Season 4

I LOVE that this woman is natural, and after I googled her Playboy pix, (thanks Krom) I am REALLY glad she hasnt had any kind of surgery, her breasts are perfect !!!

Anyway, yes she is a HOT SuperHero, I would have loved to see her on the Stan Lee show as well, but I guess we will have to just watch her on Beauty and the Geek..

Nannie?? im pretty sure that Jasmin girl has been outed as a Stripper on more then one website, at least Hollie has been honest w/ acknowledging that she is an Actress and posed for Playboy
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 10-01-2007 at 05:50 PM.

According to this:

FIREBALL MODEL HOLLIE WINNARD

She's actually a 34C. So that ain't exactly small. It's just... not an implant.

And ick. Those Fireball pics are ugly. It's not her, its the horrible outfits on her in them and the bad set design.

Oh, for the curious, here are pics of her Zombie movie: Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! Photos.

Also, the movie's Myspace page: MySpace.com - ZZZ-World Premiere Oct 11th! - Orlando, FLORIDA - www.myspace.com/zombiesmovie. It is, as you see, about the very deep theme "what would happen if you pitted Strippers Against Zombies". A question for the ages.
    Last edited by Krom; 10-01-2007 at 02:44 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ArwenBlue;2593196;

Nannie?? im pretty sure that Jasmin girl has been outed as a Stripper on more then one website, at least Hollie has been honest w/ acknowledging that she is an Actress and posed for Playboy
    Seriously? I wouldn't have thought that. What websites claim she is?

Don't get me wrong. I think Hollie is absolutely gorgeous. I think she has the most perfect body already, and I wouldn't want her to change anything about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123