+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollie - Season 4

Re: Hollie - Season 4

Okay... physically i don't think she's that great. As a matter of fact, i'd like to say that she isn't cute at all.

HOWEVER, as a guy that really appriciates girls with personality and some smarts... i'd have to say i am relotely turned on... She seems really really sweet and kind (so that's like an A+) and she did pretty well at the IQ-imitation test (okay, fyi: that was not an actual IQ test. I took one last year and must have found a loop-hole on it or something, cause I did pretty well on it. lol, but i am a really big dork so only someone like me would realize it and object to it).

Besides that i have to give her a D- with the whole voice thing... i find that more confusing than cute... or ugly... i don't think i'd ever be able to talk with her if she decided to talk in that high-pitched voice of hers.

You gotta wonder how many of these girls are faking the whole ditz role. And, frighteningly, which are not. In Hollie's case, I have to believe that Universal Studios theme parks require some degree of intellect in their performers.

However, the IQ test was pretty transparent. They could have aced every question on the test, flubbed one, and that's the one you see in the edits.
    Dictum ad tua mater.

Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick;2561435;
    This is going to be my first season watching this show. The only comment on this girl, so far, is that she really should not have worn a white top with a white background. Her girls competely disappeared...
    A little Photoshop threshold reveals that the angle was such that the "girls" were pretty much pointing backstage anyway...
    Dictum ad tua mater.

Love, love, LOVE this girl.

Pre-show I was wary of the perky factor, but she really comes off as honestly very sweet and truly charming.

I wonder at the editing decision in letting her apparent real level of intelligence (at the very least, "normal" intelligence, and perhaps actually even smart) actually show in the editing. Does that bode badly for someone on a show they claim is based on "change"?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

JR.

She's my favorite after the first episode, but she could be another ringer like whatshername.

This is the ONLY girl with some semblance of a brain. Plus she has an adorable personality . . if maybe a little too adorable.

Betty Boop or not, she's far smarter than most of the others I think.

Why do I think this?

Think about it. She understood the fact that one of her judges was a political conservative and made the logic leap to specifically construct her debate towards that point of view. You don't toss a "hippie" comment into things casually, I think.

Learning facts is one part of intelligence. The ability to act on logic is a much greater part.

The verbal ridiculousness at the end, "the Arctic has plentiful" indicates to me that she may be trying to reign herself in a bit to not appear TOO smart.

FORT Newbie

I cant believe some of you dont think this girl is beautiful, I think shes one of the true beauties on the show, she wears barely any makeup and has a bubbly personality that puts a smile on my face. Her voice is not annoying, come on have you listened to Jasmine ??
    and I agree w/ the last poster, she definetly threw out the "hippie" comment to get on the conservative judges good side.
    shes beautiful and smart. I found her myspace profile on another site, check her out shes definetly the hottest self-proclaimed geek Ive ever seen, her as Ms. Marvel, I think Im in love

myspace/HollieWinnard

I googled her and found out that she is a former Playboy model, and is also an actress.
    Judging from her nude pics, the photoshop job taking away the background was pretty accurate.
    Maybe she intentionally wore a white top with a white background.

Her full name is Hollie Winnard, so yeah... images.google.com finds a lot if you turn the adult content filter off.

These days I actually DO find myself strangely impressed by a Playboy Bunny who is un-enhanced. You can tell from the photos that well... she's made the right choice keeping what she's got.

And yeah. she's also an actress. Sort of.

Hollie Winnard

Mostly direct-to-video horror. Including the apparent instant classic "Zombies, Zombies, Zombies" (she appears on the movie poster).

I suppose we should be disgusted that there's yet another actress/model on a reality show, but I'm thinking she really and honestly IS usually at that theme park job, and she's very clear she's in the entertainment biz. Unlike people who pretend to be Nannies.

I also kind of love that photo of her on her MySpace page. "Superhero" is a surprisingly good look for her (she might have done well on that Stan Lee show).
    Last edited by Krom; 09-30-2007 at 07:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast