+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Erin - Season 4

Erin - Season 4

Erin

Hobbies: Shopping

In Five Years: "Living in California."
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Erin - Season 4

I am kinda hoping for a non-blonde to win, but this girl's photo looks genuinely nice. I hope she has the personality to match!!

From ep1 she seems to agree with your hopes. So far she's seemed very sweet,

Don't underestimate this "sweet" girl. First, at the end of the stair ceremony in episode 3, she called out Will as a hypocrite, then proceeded to get all her questions right in elimination. Erin is one of those "steel magnolias" who assert themselves when the pressure is on.

I think now that Amanda is gone, Erin has taken her place as my fav.

I'm disappointed Erin is gone. She represents what this show used to be all about, until it was polluted by the producers who hired a professional actor.

It used to be about nice young people with unusual talents (beauty or academics), who are plucked out of nowhere, appear on a national TV show, and show millions of viewers how wonderful they are, not because of their talents, but because of their character. They come on the show looking for self confidence, and along they way, the successful ones discover that they can laugh at themselves, share honest emotions, stand up for themselves, find and celebrate the best in others, and form friendships with other great young people.

I'm guessing Erin made her (and Jesse's!) friends and family very, very proud!

I liked her and Jesse the best.

Very well put and I would say amen to all your points. Sad Erin is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by BudBarclay;2628903;
    I'm disappointed Erin is gone. She represents what this show used to be all about, until it was polluted by the producers who hired a professional actor.

It used to be about nice young people with unusual talents (beauty or academics), who are plucked out of nowhere, appear on a national TV show, and show millions of viewers how wonderful they are, not because of their talents, but because of their character. They come on the show looking for self confidence, and along they way, the successful ones discover that they can laugh at themselves, share honest emotions, stand up for themselves, find and celebrate the best in others, and form friendships with other great young people.

I'm guessing Erin made her (and Jesse's!) friends and family very, very proud!

Erin was my favorite girl on the show! I really really liked her, I was so disappointed to see her gone!

+ Reply to Thread