+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sam - Season 4

FORT Newbie

Re: Sam - Season 4

What's that song called while Sam's doing his male stripper dance?

Quote Originally Posted by link2009;2618823;
    What's that song called while Sam's doing his male stripper dance?
    I'm not sure, but I love his stripper dance...

oh by the way this guy robbed Jasmine of her win, I was shocked that the judges picked him.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Regular

The worst part about his win isn't that he won, but why he won. The criteria the judges used had nothing whatsoever to do with personal growth of the beauties and geeks, nor of their teamwork or effort or imagination.

I know, first and foremost, this is just an entertainment, a game show, and the "social experiment" tagline is marketing BS, but the producers should at least pay some lip service to that idea! This has been a problem in most of the challenges, but this one was especially egregious.

[OK, I really need to chill! I must repeat, "It's just a stupid show, it's just a stupid show, it's just a stupid...."]

FORT Newbie

His name is Sam Horrigan. He's an ACTOR! Not a Club Promoter! He's done mostly TV shows but I think he had a cameo in the movie the Mighty Ducks and he was in that movie Little Giants! They so make things up for these shows.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tinka;2652935;
    His name is Sam Horrigan. He's an ACTOR! Not a Club Promoter! He's done mostly TV shows but I think he had a cameo in the movie the Mighty Ducks and he was in that movie Little Giants! They so make things up for these shows.
    Oh my gosh!!! When I read "Little Giants" I instantly knew he played Spike. I can't believe that. That was definitely him. I knew he was familiar.

I know people have commented in this forum that he was Quinten #2 on Grace Under Fire as well.
    Wake up and be awesome

He was also in Escape to Witch Mountain, Brink, What If, Accepted, etc, etc and has had many one episode stints on many popular shows.

Definitely not a club promoter and far too "famous" in the business for the other contestants and viewers not to know.

this couple CANNOT win! This guy is a total actor! Even I recognized him! How dumb can he be with all the memorizing he has to do as a professional actor? The could have at least picked someone who hasn't had as much work as he had. He isn't even that hot-his eyes are kind of freaky...

Sam is funny, and I think is more of a wannabe than true "beauty." His friendships show that he is not a snob. He is a really an endearing ham!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Last night, I noticed how orange Sam looked, and how "see through" or "blue white" his partner looked. Wow!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Why would being an actor make it unfair for Sam to be on this show?

Josh or Cher and Josh winners of Beauty And The Geek 2 was a screen

writer. So what? He is still a beauty.

Kari Ana

Quote Originally Posted by coco_puff;2691154;
    this couple CANNOT win! This guy is a total actor! Even I recognized him! How dumb can he be with all the memorizing he has to do as a professional actor? The could have at least picked someone who hasn't had as much work as he had. He isn't even that hot-his eyes are kind of freaky...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast