+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sam - Season 4

Re: Sam - Season 4

I had that happen to me after boot camp when we were in school and had rented a hotel room together to get away for the weekend. One of the girls picked up a guy and proceeded to get busy in the room with 3 other females trying to sleep. It was rude, insensitive, and made us all uncomfortable and completely ruined the friendship because it just showed the caliber of person that female was.

Anyways, I completely understand where Nicole was coming from HOWEVER I do think that the crying and saying that people would judge HER badly for it was a bit much. How the heck were the actions of Sam/Rebecca translated into something she did? I don't understand that leap of reasoning and either she is hyper-sensitive/self-aware.. or she really is an actress. Anybody find any proof that she is?

Back to Sam..... do you guys think he knew what Nicole was up to when she told him to nominate those two? At first I thought she pulled a fast one on him but then thinking about it some more I'm no longer sure. Maybe he really did play her.

FORT Newbie

How do we know they were having sex up there? She got out as soon as they got in....maybe they were just well ya know. Cameras are on after all.

It just seemd afterward that they really focused on her crying. I found it odd and it seemed like she was acting.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I had one of those experiences also, in college,...spend the whole middle of the night in the hotel lobby...really angry, finally kicked the "invader" out. Ruined a ski trip for me. People can be so selfish and insensitive.
    She's supposed to be not good with people so maybe that accounts for all the tears... or she may be going for the pity vote, so that people won't dump her just because they want to dump Sam.

Am I the only one who sees Charlie Sheen every time this guy does his Zoolander stare?

--X
    Dictum ad tua mater.

FORT Regular

^^ lol I see it too! great comparison pic

Sorry, photo hosting died... Reposting image.

--X
    Dictum ad tua mater.

One huge difference is that Charlie doesn't quiet have that creepy smarmy look to his eyes that Sam has but they could be brothers (or father/son) with how alike they look.

FORT Regular

The other thing--as best I can describe it--is that Sam has "duck" lips (or maybe platypus, whatever). Whenever he smirks I always expect to hear a quacking noise next.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looks like I'm not the only one who saw "the duck" in him!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Chet from Weird Science anyone? Anyone?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast