+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sam - Season 4

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Sam - Season 4

I agree. I think that's right up there with women who get the breasts enhanced, and have no behind. Unattractive silhouette.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The show is still in my pile of unwatched tapes so I haven't seen this guy live yet...but yeeks... what an ugly face in the picture. And WEIRD hair! This is the male beauty? In a town crawling with wannabe actors and models they couldn't do better than this? I don't usually judge people just on their looks, but that's what he signed up for, not to be judged on personality...and he flunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2599093;
    ....compare his body to James on Survivor and you'll see what I mean). I find a man who has earned those muscles by hard work much hotter than one who got them in a gym. ....
    Off topic, but I don't think you get a physique like James' just by digging graves. I wouldn't be surprised if he works out in a gym in addition to that.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2599104;
    The show is still in my pile of unwatched tapes so I haven't seen this guy live yet...but yeeks... what an ugly face in the picture. And WEIRD hair! This is the male beauty? In a town crawling with wannabe actors and models they couldn't do better than this? I don't usually judge people just on their looks, but that's what he signed up for, not to be judged on personality...and he flunks.
    It's nothing compared to live. It's worse, if you can even imagine that.

FORT Newbie

What's that song called while Sam's doing his male stripper dance?

FORT Newbie

sam is the freakin man!

im a guy but those guys could learn alot from him, he oozes confidence and can probably pickup any chick he wants

and his partner is dirty, shes mad that shes not up on top with sam and then tells him to pick a good team to face the team with the chick he hooking up with!

His beady eyes would turn me away so fast his head would spin.. and scarily enough with him it just may do that .

I'd be mad if I was his partner too!

This episode he really looked a lot like Ryan Seacrest. Gee, who knew. He's a rocket scientist.

FORT Newbie

The first time I saw Sam I thought he was gay and I thought that was the twist...I thought the experiment had evolved into having gay geeks on the show!

That he is an actor and his partner is an actor would really make sense. Watching her cry forever about Sam taking a chick into his bunk seemed a bit fake. I'm sure that is upsetting, but crying? We are seeing more crying on this show than ever before too.....Rebecca cried for the whole show before being booted from the mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashus22;2607508;
    The first time I saw Sam I thought he was gay and I thought that was the twist...I thought the experiment had evolved into having gay geeks on the show!

That he is an actor and his partner is an actor would really make sense. Watching her cry forever about Sam taking a chick into his bunk seemed a bit fake. I'm sure that is upsetting, but crying? We are seeing more crying on this show than ever before too.....Rebecca cried for the whole show before being booted from the mansion.
    I would be crying too. That was just very rude and insensitive of him to do that to her. It would make anyone uncomfortable to be in the same room with people having sex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast