+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sam - Season 4

Re: Sam - Season 4

In the very opening of the last episode when they finally showed the faces and he kept doing that Zoolander head swaying thing with his eyes all bugging out... he seriously creeped me out and I couldn't get over the fact how ugly he was/is. Most of the geeks are better looking (definitely more likeable!) than this creep.

I'm so disappointed in the show. I did not want to believe what people were saying about him being an actor until I found that photo of him in the Grace Under Fire cast. Shame on them! Why would they feel the need to do that? Isn't there enough friction already without adding actors?

AND we lost Tony whom I really liked from the first showing of his audition tape. Booo is right.

FORT Newbie

Just because he's an actor doesn't necessarily mean he's fake or the show is fake. I imagine there's all kinds of actors and actresses that haven't hit it big that go out and audition for all kinds of reality shows. Although I do think it was definitely a bad call on the casting department's behalf. It's one of those things that can and has cast so much doubt on the whole thing. Would have been better ( as somebody else pointed out ) if the production would have been upfront about him as an actor - unless it was Sam's choice not to.

His body is hot and all but those eyes are scary, I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2586837;
    The smarm almost BEAMS out of his eyes. When they aren't empty I mean.

I have to question the women in the forum. Put aside his muscles and stuff. Don't those creepy-ass eyes of his turn you off?

Obviously he's not a total zero in intelligence, but I think the ego is so massive that he's never been driven to actually USE whatever share of intelligence he does have. His eyes are empty not out of sheer stupidity, but out of a sense of boredom with anything of substance.
    He's not good looking at all. Or sexy. Or interesting.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I totally agree. I know they could have done better in picking a male "beauty".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know - Sam's growing on me. But I do think he's definitely "acting"!

as the show goes on and on, I begin to like him less and less. But he's still kinda hot.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Fan

Sam reminds me of a Girl Scout troup family camping trip we went on. One of the fathers had that loud self-absorbed frat-boy personality, and he just took over the atmosphere of the camp, which was supposed to be about the girls. I was amazed at how much one guy could ruin things.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2597280;
    as the show goes on and on, I begin to like him less and less. But he's still kinda hot.
    OK, I've changed my mind. He looks like some kind of cartoon duck.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't find anything about him hot. His eyes and smirk creep me out and his body is very oddly shaped. I could care less if a guy is muscle bound or not (although I do like them in shape.. just doesn't have to be all muscular) so his chest does nothing for me. Plus his muscles look gym bought (nothing wrong with that but compare his body to James on Survivor and you'll see what I mean). I find a man who has earned those muscles by hard work much hotter than one who got them in a gym.

I haven't looked at his legs, I try to ignore him when he's on the screen or fast forward past him, but are they muscular? I hate it when men lift weights and only focus on their upper bodies. It looks ridiculous and makes me think they will collapse under the weight or at the very least topple over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast