+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sam - Season 4

Re: Sam - Season 4

The smarm almost BEAMS out of his eyes. When they aren't empty I mean.

I have to question the women in the forum. Put aside his muscles and stuff. Don't those creepy-ass eyes of his turn you off?

Obviously he's not a total zero in intelligence, but I think the ego is so massive that he's never been driven to actually USE whatever share of intelligence he does have. His eyes are empty not out of sheer stupidity, but out of a sense of boredom with anything of substance.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2586837;
    I have to question the women in the forum. Put aside his muscles and stuff. Don't those creepy-ass eyes of his turn you off?
    Yes. I'll take a muscle-free geek with hobbies and interests over the likes of this oleaginous, mesomorphic sociopath any time. One of the upsides to my choice is that the geek would understand the adjectives I used to describe the one I don't want.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I just don't find him attractive. At all. Whatsoever. He's just so creepy and bland looking. Plus those eyes... they're creeper eyes. Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2582579;
    It just dawned on me - is that Sam Horrocks, the former child actor? He replaced the original child actor on Grace Under Fire. For some reason, there's no listing of either actor who played the miserable drunken harpy's son in IMDB.

ETA: Never mind - someone answered in the show thread. His name is Sam Horrigan, which explains why I couldn't find him, and he is who I thought he was.
    Good catch, Rattus! He IS Quentin #2 - I loved that show. And now I can see the resemblance. Seems like Sam has done a lot of acting. And he's GOT to be acting here. Can any guy really be that into himself - it takes him about an hour to get ready? I think the producers are telling him how to act!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2587535;
    Good catch, Rattus! He IS Quentin #2 - I loved that show. And now I can see the resemblance. Seems like Sam has done a lot of acting. And he's GOT to be acting here. Can any guy really be that into himself - it takes him about an hour to get ready? I think the producers are telling him how to act!
    I really liked this twist until I found out he is an actor. For some reason, it just spoils it for me
    I much prefer to see a *real* male beauty who is as dumb as a box of rocks, than wonder if this so called beauty is acting or not. I don't find him attractive either. Since many of you on the board picked up on his acting career, why hasn't anyone else from the show?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;2587617;
    I really liked this twist until I found out he is an actor. For some reason, it just spoils it for me
    I much prefer to see a *real* male beauty who is as dumb as a box of rocks, than wonder if this so called beauty is acting or not. I don't find him attractive either. Since many of you on the board picked up on his acting career, why hasn't anyone else from the show?
    Because the beautys aren't quite quick enough and the geeks are too naive to figure out the show would hire him...

FORT Fan

If they were going to hire an actor couldn't they make it a good one? He overacts so badly I can't watch. I think Nicole is an actress too, but she's good.

its very sad he is on the show. we know they wont let him get eliminated early because the twist would be over too soon. i feel bad for the "real" contestants.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Am I the only one who thinks his eyes, and the way he moves his head, are like The Bride of Frankenstein's??
    "The Bride" that I am thinking of is from the very old black and white movie, since I've never seen any kind of remake. It's either that or some crazy-A looking kind of bird sitting on a perch. I don't find this guy attractive in any way, shape, or fashion. Yuck-O!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2586837;
    He completely creeps me out. I was talking to my mom about the show and she took the words right out of my mouth - his expression is completely vacuous!

I am even more annoyed to find out he is an actor. If he is a plant I think it is completely unfair to the rest of the couples. Tony missed out on another week to break down his social barriers so these fakers could stay to cause friction in the house? Booooo !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast