Education: Massage Therapy at Everest College

Hobbies: Dancing, swimming and modeling

Hometown: Crown Point, Indiana

In Five Years: "Hope to be working in massage therapy and modeling."
    "That's Numberwang!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Rebecca - Season 4

Another one who doesn't know that she's already almost over the hill for modeling....

She seemed nice...

oes anyone know what was happening when she gave that one guy the message? They all started laughing like something occured... and if my hypothesis i correct (that she might have gotten that poor geek excited), why was she doing that? Was she doing it on purpose? If so that was kind of rude if not eregant... idk, maybe i just...

did anyone see that???

FORT Newbie

Yeah, well I went to high school with her, wasn't really friends with her, but she totally fits the Beauty and the Geek description. I am not suprised she is on this show. Don't get me wrong, she is very pretty and nice. But she isn't the smartest and she always had a way with they guys. Good luck to her but I can't see her making it too long.

Quote Originally Posted by mlmarlow;2579510;
    Yeah, well I went to high school with her, wasn't really friends with her, but she totally fits the Beauty and the Geek description. I am not suprised she is on this show. Don't get me wrong, she is very pretty and nice. But she isn't the smartest and she always had a way with they guys. Good luck to her but I can't see her making it too long.
    You mean she got around? lol. that's pretty funny... and i agree, i can't see her being determined enough to really change herself or study in order to win... but that's just me

FORT Newbie

I think she's the most beautiful beauty this season. Unfortunately, nothing of a personality has really emerged yet. It's kinda harsh - the editing. I mean, in the fact that they have to show the competition, the nominations, eliminations, etc. all in a television hour - which is what? 43 minutes or something? So there really isn't time to build characters. Especially in the beginning when there's so many people. And lord knows so much is left on the cutting room floor. I remember Joe from season 2 writing that Wes was a lot more pivotal in the house than what ultimately came across. But on the show he was just the "hot" geek who hooked-up with Cher.

Can someone please help? I have seen Rebecca somewhere before and for the life of me can't remember where, has she been on another show? Please if anyone is out there... help!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread