+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Casting Call for Beauty and the Geek 4

Casting Call for Beauty and the Geek 4

BEAUTY AND THE GEEK 4 IS CASTING FOR A FOURTH SEASON…
    We are currently seeking...

Once again, we are looking for very smart guys 21-30 years old with a high IQ and a savvy intellect. If you are more likely to be featured on Jeopardy rather than The Bachelor then we NEED you. This opportunity could make you RICHER IN LIFE (AND EVEN LOVE).

Do you know a good guy (who may just be socially inept when it comes to the ladies) But, who deserves a GREAT break in life? Finally, a reality show where being smart PAYS OFF with a MAJOR cash prize!

Are you sick and tired of those reality shows featuring the attractive man with not much substance? We’re turning the tables and showing America that smart guys have more to offer. If you can teach a beauty a thing or two then this could be your perfect opportunity!

FINALLY A SHOW WHERE INTELLIGENT GEEKS FINISH FIRST AND RICH!

Send us an email asap to : Beauty_Geek_Casting@yahoo.com

Be sure to include your name, age, a brief bio, your phone number and a picture if you have it. Remember, Last year’s winners won $250,000!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

Re: Casting Call for Beauty and the Geek 4

This casting notice seems a little late, have they not finished casting season 4 yet?

You would think so, but it came from the casting director via e-mail right before I posted it.

I'm disappointed that they didn't do a reverse Beauty & Geek, smart women and hunky men. I did mention that angle to my husband and he promptly commented that it would never work. No reason but it would never work.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by John;2329153;
    You would think so, but it came from the casting director via e-mail right before I posted it.
    Hmm, maybe they're having trouble casting the 4th season. I imagine it would get harder with each passing cycle.

+ Reply to Thread