+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/21 'Reunion' Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2251280;
    O.k. I just read the interview with Megan and Scooter. I've done another 180 on Megan and am back to liking her again.
    I kind of wonder though if she has a chameleon personality. She said she has the same values and beliefs as CC and that's why they got along, but did we really see anything to prove or disprove this? No. I think she showed us what she wanted us to see. How she spent the money is just one indication of her maturity. She reminded me a little of Paris Hilton with that dog. Scooter paid off student loans, invested, and paid bills. That was smart of him. She said in one interview that she is still working at Playboy so I wonder why she said she is not working on the reunion show. Maybe, she is showing us what she wants us to see. She and CC are still really good friends. Maybe that has something to do with it. I was not surprised with CC's attitude. She has still not changed and was a waste of time. Jennylee seems to have changed more since the show ended and I actually have a more positive attitude toward her than when she was on the show.

"Reunion show"????? What a waste of time. 95% recaps

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs;2251372;
    "Reunion show"????? What a waste of time. 95% recaps
    I felt the same way as I watched it. This was the worst "reunion" show I have ever seen. The producers should be fired. Gather all the contestants on a panel, and ask them akward questions and show unseen footage to start drama. That's how you make a reunion show.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

hahahah. Right.
    Yeah, it wasn't very reunion-y.
    But I was glad for Mario. What a romantic
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorErin;2251183;
    Cecille: I'm glad I'm not Indian, because I don't like Indian food.
    Mario: Well it's too bad we didn't have crazy ass bitch food, because she'd probably like that!
    Did they really say these things?? If they did I missed it, because that is hilarious!!!!!

I agree that this was lame for a "reunion" show. They should not have called it that at all, it was more of a "summary with some unseen footage".

I am sooo happy for Mario. His wife looks like a true beauty!!!

I felt from the Jennylee and Nate clips that they are going to be great friends, but not anything romantic. No fairy tale for us!
    Yup, with donuts!!

As reunion shows go, this one wasn't that good. We didn't hear from enough people, I wish they had them all together in one room to hear the different persceptives. I wished they had talked to everyone and I wonder why they didn't. I did love the impressions people were doing of each other, that was pretty funny. I also loved the rave dancing.

As for Megan, well I never thought she was bright but she came off a lot dumber on this show then she did in the interview. Makes you wonder what she said that was editted out.

That was wonderful news about Mario, I hope he and his new wife are happy.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2251110;
    I am soooo happy for Mario and his new wife. I was right, he was one with "in a relationship" on his myspace page. He is probably the one that changed the most. He and Nadia should have won. Nadia is sooo sweet and didn't mention CC in the list of people she kept in contact with.
    We feel the same way. When we heard he got married, we clapped. Is that strange to feel happy for someone you don't know? Lol, but we liked him on the show

But I do still like Scooter, so I am not sorry that he won. And you have to admit, between Megan and CC, Megan was the only choice.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2252161;
    We feel the same way. When we heard he got married, we clapped. Is that strange to feel happy for someone you don't know? Lol, but we liked him on the show

But I do still like Scooter, so I am not sorry that he won. And you have to admit, between Megan and CC, Megan was the only choice.
    Yes, that's true. I would rather anyone else win than CC. It's sad she still hasn't even gotten the true meaning of the show yet.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    All I know is that I was CRACKING UP when they busted out with the Brokeback Mountain music as they pan onto Drew and Scooter hosing each other off. It's a story about forbidden love, and what happens when a friendship takes the next step.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast