+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

i think nate changed the least. he was the same person he was before the show. he didnt "suddenly" in a few days grow into being a charmer of the females on the show and he was already used to performing in front of crowds

FORT Newbie
    Longtime lurker, first time poster. SO.. my boyfriend & I were in OC this weekend, and a couple of the beauties were RIGHT next to us in line for quite some time. LOTS to comment on this, but not quite sure if this would be considered a spoiler and / or where to post specifics. He was convinced one of them had a "huge rock" on her finger. I didn't catch it - but since he had a bit of a crush on this one, he probably paid a bit more attention than I.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifuaskme;2247756;
    Longtime lurker, first time poster. SO.. my boyfriend & I were in OC this weekend, and a couple of the beauties were RIGHT next to us in line for quite some time. LOTS to comment on this, but not quite sure if this would be considered a spoiler and / or where to post specifics. He was convinced one of them had a "huge rock" on her finger. I didn't catch it - but since he had a bit of a crush on this one, he probably paid a bit more attention than I.
    Welcome to the Fort Ifuaskme! I cannot wait to find out who had the huge rock on her hand. Maybe you could type "Spoiler" and color the wording in white. Those that want to read it can then highlight it to look at the spoiler.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2247771;
    Welcome to the Fort Ifuaskme! I cannot wait to find out who had the huge rock on her hand. Maybe you could type "Spoiler" and color the wording in white. Those that want to read it can then highlight it to look at the spoiler.
    Yes, yes, yes!!! Pleeeease, spoiler it! Just type the word spoiler inside [ ] brackets, and then at the end type /spoiler inside more brackets. No spaces.

FORT Newbie
    Alright, I'm going to try this. I'll put more commentary at a later date of my impression of these beauties, but I'm dying to tell SOMEONE who actually watches the show and will appreciate it.

Disclaimer..... I Did not personally witness said rock, however my boyfriend does seem to notice them more than I do. So let's hope he was right...

Click to see Spoiler:
    [Megan & CC were in line behind us. I overheard CC comment (in true character) that they don't talk to anyone else on the show. Apparantly Megan had the big rock - which was weird to me, b/c she looks REALLY young. CC doesn't look as beat up as she does on tv. ]

I'll save the remainder of my commentary for later...

PS.. Thanks for the tip. After a few tries, I finally figured it out.

Excellent! Thank you for the scoop Ifuaskme!

FORT Fogey
    To confirm...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ifuaskme is right. Nate congratulates Megan and her "husband" in a blog on his My Space account.

Based on what I've read in Hepcat's interviews and on My Space accounts, Megan speaks with Nadia, Erin, and Jennylee while CC hangs with Jennylee in Los Angeles. Since Scooter is in LA now, he, CC, and Jennylee hung out at least a little bit together - well, at least until the episdoe where Scooter says people don't like CC. He appears to have fallend from grace in CC's eyes after that time.

I was hoping for more from Megan. She is less mature than I had hoped, and it explains the lack of links to other BATG contestants on Megan's and CC's My Space accounts. I'm even more disappointed in a statement that she has on her site where she exclaimes "I won BATG!". How "we" became "I" is mindboggling, immature, and wierdly self-centric. Did she forgot she had a partner and that her best friend CC pretty much handed her the win?.

To wish...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In my little dream world, Scooter and Megan are the engaged couple. It could be that Megan doesn't have Scooter's link on her My Space account and that she says she alone was the winner because she and Scooter want to pull a huge surprise on us all.

And, it seemed as if Megan and Scooter were awful chummy at the picnic table when they took their hike. Megan appeared to be rubbing Scooter's legs with her own under the table. Then, Scooter posted something on his My Space account about this being the best Valentine's Day ever. And now, Megan is sporting a rock. A rock that Scooter can now afford with his BATG winnings.

Scooter and Megan are engaged.

And then I wake up...
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-20-2007 at 01:27 AM.

Thank you for the scoop, Jexter!

Jexter, thank you for the scoop.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Wow I'm surprised. I never would have expected it. When I visited that person's myspace, that said person was listed as single.

+ Reply to Thread