+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;2242325;
    It was late and I don't think I was clear in my opinion. I don't think CeCe was nice to Mark, I think she was demeaning, as did Andrea. But Mark was deluded enough to believe she liked him. She treated him like she did the dog. I don't think she was respectful of Mark, but he obviously did not feel the same way. I hope he learns to read people better in the future. Seeing the way she treated the dog perhaps she wasn't being as mean-spirited as it seemed to us, but being her true self-absorbed self. I don't think she meant to hurt the dog, and maybe she didn't mean to hurt Mark. It doesn't make her actions any better, but it would make it less nasty. Perhaps Mark felt that she was just playing and that was ok with him.
    I don't remember which episode it was -- or who the guy was -- but there was one episode where it looked like CC had too much to drink and she was just nasty to one of the guys there. Really nasty. It made me wonder why they had picked her for the show (she wasn't that attractive to start out with).

I also agree with everyone who thought Nate's band was awful. They were AWFUL! They were obviously having fun, but they were AWFUL!!!

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I was scared when Nate and the band were screaming (I mean singing).

There are a ton of bands like that in my town. And lemme tell ya, they are all made up of geeks and nerds. Only half of them aren't all that book smart either..
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere here before. They have a new talk show host, Dr. Keith Ablow. He has had quite a few reality show themed programs. Anyway, last week, he had the Beauty and the Geeks, all of them except for Matt, Andrew, Piao, Mario, Sheree, and Andrea on. They mentioned that they had shot the show like 7 months ago. Megan also stated that after spending time with the guys she realized that there wer guys out there who really didn't care if you had agained a pound.

Click to see Spoiler:
    So she had dumped her bf of like 2 and a half years, met a "wonderful guy" and got engaged. So maybe she got married?
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 02-16-2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Add spoiler tags

Does it have to be someone from this season that got married?

I went to look at everyone's myspace pages and most said single. CC's was set to private so I don't know if she is seeing anyone, though I doubt anyone would want to date her after seeing how shallow she was on the show. Megan and Sheree were the only ones listed in a relationship. It could be someone else, but who knows?

I was just on myspace after Nate mentioned his website in his interview here. A lot of them are listed as in a relationship, but the only one set to private was Andrea's. I hated the cheesy pics of the girls. If I had seen those before watching the show I would not take them seriously as human beings at all, which of course is the whole point of those kinds of pictures anyway. Oh, for a world with more gender equity!

That's odd because the other day, Andrea's wasn't private. CC's was though. Did you see her profile? None of the guys had "in a relationship" on their profile. Maybe it changed since then though, who knows?

FORT Fogey
    The final four should stand alone in the end and be voted on for his or her own merit. Either require one vote from each cast member or allow them two votes, one for each sex.

FORT Fogey
    The problem with voting is that it would have never been about who deserved to win. Nate was the most popular person in the house by far, so in an individual vote, he would have come pretty close to sweeping it.

+ Reply to Thread