+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2242027;
    poor nate?? im starting to smell a rat here. if nate really felt so strongly that ccg deserved to lose that he told people to vote for megan, then why in the heck didnt he just answer the questions wrong and let his best friend on the show, jennylee, have the chance to win?? this stinks to high heaven.

I think up until the final show he had really believed she had changed a bit. When she realized she was going to have to kiss azz of these people she couldn't stand, her true colors came out, and Nate realized he had been wrong.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2242027;
    poor nate?? im starting to smell a rat here. if nate really felt so strongly that ccg deserved to lose that he told people to vote for megan, then why in the heck didnt he just answer the questions wrong and let his best friend on the show, jennylee, have the chance to win?? this stinks to high heaven.
    I really don't think that Nate truly realized until the finale that CC really did not find any redeeming value to the show. I don't know if CC and Nate actually spoke before the finale about their real feelings about the premise for the show or not, but after CC scoffed at Nate's confession that he had changed, I think that he finally realized CC was incorrigible and not deserving of a prize. Nate showed how much integrity and character he has by campaigning against his own team. As for Matt who voted for CC & Nate, I think that Matt erroneously thought that CC paying attention to him was a good thing, appeared that CC was using him as a play toy, not the most positive view of another individual.
    As for who got married, I'm guessing one of the beauties, probably one of the brunettes.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

The Beauty or the Geek that gets married next week is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;2241960;
    Surprising that Mark? (Andrea's partner) picked CeCe. Obviously his experience with her was different than Andrea's perception of how CeCe was treating him.
    In the clips they showed of the two of them talking, she was more sickening than friendly. If someone talked to me like that I'd be very offended and probably ask outright what was wrong with them.

It was interesting to see how many of the women singled Nate out for praise and affection. I like rock music and Star Wars, but I thought his singing with the band was just awful and I couldn't wait for it to stop. CC's admiration for it made me feel better about hating it.

The best part of the finale after all shots of CC's chagrin was Scooter flipping out with excitement and the host saying "We're losing him." and then Scooter getting a grip.

I never thought Megan was the least bit attractive, but started to like her when she finally realized what a horrible person CC is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2242124;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I have no idea
    HA! The one time I actually read a spoiler!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2242186;
    HA! The one time I actually read a spoiler!!
    Her avatar's expression should have warned us.

Was the person who married from this season, or could it have been from the first two seasons?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

My fiance heard that marriage blurp and said, oh! two of them got married? I said no honey, you have to know how these things work. They said one of them got married so it could be anyone. He was disappointed. I hate having to pop his bubble sometimes! tee hee
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2242124;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I have no idea
    That is just plain mean.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Best ending of a show ever.

The look on CC's face when she realised that other people would get to decide the winner based on who changed the most was priceless. It is a shame Nate was her partner because I thought he was great but I am so impressed that he felt so strongly she hadn't changed that he ruined his own chances to win money. (and to all of the people who felt he wasn't a geek because he was in a band, I'm sorry but watching him sing and reading the words of the song was a total reminder the guy is a geek. A performing geek but a geek.)

I do think Scooter and Megan changed throughout the show and they changed clearly far more then CC. Sadly I don't think even losing will make CC change in any way.

I can see JennyLee voting for Nate and I could see Matt voting for CC, even though her conversations with him were cringeworthy, he felt she was nice to him.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread