+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I was so glad to see CC lose! What a b*tch! Congrats to Scooter and Megan. I didn't get to see every episode but I think they deserved to win. They were actually a cute couple and seemed to get along well towards the end.

FORT Fogey
    Scooter and Megan fan here. I have always had a soft spot for Scooter (& Drew). Megan not so much at the beginning but very much once she started coming out of her shell.

In fact, I find Megan to be one of the nicer, less dramatic girls (behind Erin and Nadia, of course).

They deserved the win tonight because I do believe Megan learned quite a bit which was evidenced in her relations with Scooter and the effort she put into the challenges. However, now that I think about it, I don't know that Scooter learned alot at all. He seemed pretty confident from the beginning and not much in need of change (other than the beard and mustache disaster he sported prior to the makeover, of course). Still, he is dignified and diplomatic (which I love), and he and Megan worked really well together. They did a great job as a team. They were respectful and encouraging of each other. When I think of the contest in these terms, this team deserved to win.

What's wierd about this show, though, is that I would have been happy if ANY of the geeks won. I love 'em all, and they are just really, really, really nice people.

There isn't a bad geek in the bunch. Only bad beauties. As such, tonight's competition was all about the girls which played out horribly for Nate. And while I love Scooter, I can't help but admire and respect Nate, and I wish there was some way that he could have won - or share in the victory with Scooter and Megan.

Eh. I'm all over the map. In the end, any geek would have done it for me, and from the beauties, Nadia, Erin, and Megan are my fav's. They seem like they are just as nice as the geeks. I guess you can have it all, can't you? Well, some of us, anyway.
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-15-2007 at 12:37 AM.

I wonder how far after the show the reunion was taped? I am curious if CC will be aware of what Nate did (telling people not to vote for them). Maybe they will "spring" that little tidbit on her during the show!

From the previews for the Reunion show, they say someone gets married...I'm assuming it's not a pair in the game. They showed a girls hand with red nails...any idea which girl gets married?

I'm betting it's Sheree or Erin.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm glad Megan and Scooter won. My opinion of Megan started to change the last few episodes and I started to really like her. I think the change came when she put her all into the ranch challenge. Definitely impressed me.
    Quote Originally Posted by user name;2241564;
    One of the more anti-climactic endings I've seen in a while, but I suppose it beats the first two seasons. Cecille lost. Yay. Megan won. Um, okay then.
    Ah, but it felt good for us viewers, or for me anyway. A little bit of comeuppance for CC's ugly behavior. She's a disgusting piece of filth in my eyes and I'm embarrassed she's from the same city as me. I just wish Nate hadn't of been paired with her 'cause he was a doll.

My grandpa always used to say "Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly be down to the bone." Words to live by, CC.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 02-15-2007 at 12:43 AM.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    My favorite was when Sheree said "It's nice to be in power but it's powerful to be nice." I'm happy CC didn't win. I am glad this season is finally over and I hope next one is way better so it will be worth watching. Nate was a sweetheart making the ultimate sacrifice.

That was a satisfying ending, if for no other reason than CeCe losing. Poor Nate to be stuck with the one girl who didn't even want to change at all. That was impressive how he went and talked to all those people and told them not to vote for his team.

Surprising that Mark? (Andrea's partner) picked CeCe. Obviously his experience with her was different than Andrea's perception of how CeCe was treating him.

poor nate?? im starting to smell a rat here. if nate really felt so strongly that ccg deserved to lose that he told people to vote for megan, then why in the heck didnt he just answer the questions wrong and let his best friend on the show, jennylee, have the chance to win?? this stinks to high heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2241921;
    I wonder how far after the show the reunion was taped? I am curious if CC will be aware of what Nate did (telling people not to vote for them). Maybe they will "spring" that little tidbit on her during the show!
    I was wondering the same thing! it'll be interesting...

+ Reply to Thread