+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

i wanted neils to win

All I can say to CeCe is neh, neh . That was so well deserved. I just wish one of the folks had the nerve to tell her she is a bitch and so used to lording it over people, intimidating them, being a bully and it has always been successful for her that she will never change. Her comments afterward about not learning from the geeks was true but what was interesting was hearing the total contempt she had for them. She so sucks. At last a well deserved loss in reality tv, were the villan usally wins.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Nate and Jennylee

o.k. i know meagan and scooter won but what i really wanna know is who got married i think its Nate and Jennylee but it could be someone else.

I haven't seen the finale yet and didn't realise anyone had gotten married.
    It's probably not a beauty marrying a geek at all, these shows love to tease.
    It's more likely just one of the contestants marrying someone who wasn't a contestant at all.

to the site EA

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2241811;
    I haven't seen the finale yet and didn't realise anyone had gotten married.
    It's probably not a beauty marrying a geek at all, these shows love to tease.
    It's more likely just one of the contestants marrying someone who wasn't a contestant at all.

to the site EA

when the episode went off it said tune in next week to see the recap of season 3 and see the first time nate and jenny met after the show ended then it says you wont belieave which beauty and geek got married and it shows a girls hands with red finger nail polish on....hmmm i wonder who that is i think its jenny or maybe even CC but i doubt its her

and thanks for welcoming me
    Last edited by John; 02-14-2007 at 10:40 PM. Reason: i wanted to thank someone

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar
    I thought it said "which beauty OR geek" .. so I guess I wasn't paying attention!

I love what Nate did .. go around and tell people that CC would only maybe change if she lost .. and that the $$ didn't matter to him ... how selfless was that!

CC didn't change .. and to the end .. she kept true to herself (Selfcentered tho she may be).. too bad she took up space that someone else could have taken and really learned from the experience .. I guess she did get to work on her tan . . so maybe that's what she got out of the entire thing.

Congratulations to Scooter and Megan.

I'm glad the bitch lost! I am curious though if Nate didn't campaign for people not to vote for his team what the results would be.

Was somewhat surprised Jennylee pick Nate and the bitch.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs;2241834;

I'm glad the bitch lost! I am curious though if Nate didn't campaign for people not to vote for his team what the results would be.

she picked that team prolly because she loves him or likes him

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs;2241834;

Jennylee picked Nate. The bitch could go hang.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2241833;
    I thought it said "which beauty OR geek" .. so I guess I wasn't paying attention!
    You are correct...the show just finished here and I was paying extra special attention as I read the thread beforehand.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread