+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Rather odd pitch by Nate. I wonder if that won him votes or lost them.

You go Nate! Great job! He is telling the others not to vote for him because CeCe needs to learn a lesson. Wow! Incredible!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar
    Right now it seems that Nate might be forfeiting the win just so CC won't win.

FORT Fogey
    Dude. Nate. What a noble guy. He is a very special person. The kind good humans aspire to be like.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2241547;
    You go Nate! Great job! He is telling the others not to vote for him because CeCe needs to learn a lesson. Wow! Incredible!
    I never saw this coming. Nate's doing the right thing. Everyone was told when they signed on that it was a social experiment and the goal was to learn from it. CC made it clear from the start that she refused to change. Too bad for Nate, but I agree that it's important that CC loses. I'm not as confident as he is that she will learn from this though.

Wow, amazing move by Nate. I am impressed.

Honestly, I'm not sure that he has changed the most anyway. Physically, yeah, sure. But he is kind of the same great guy he always was, just with less hair.

I think Scooter has really come a long way, with his looks as well as his social skills. And I also think that Megan will probably be a more accepting person after this experience. I hope they win.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Yipee!!!!! Megan and Scooter won!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I love Nate. That's all I can really say. I'm so impressed with someone who can see so clearly.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey
    One of the more anti-climactic endings I've seen in a while, but I suppose it beats the first two seasons. Cecille lost. Yay. Megan won. Um, okay then.

Awwww. What a great ending. That one beauty was right, if more people were like Nate this world WOULD be a better place!!!

Cece is still such a witch! I'm sad she had to bring Nate down with her! I could not believe she actually scoffed at Nate when he told her that he felt he had truely changed and benefited from the experience.

Congrats to Scooter and Megan!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to the finale to see if Cece has had ANY change of heart since the show ended. I'm not going to hold my breath.

+ Reply to Thread