+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2233392;
    I wouldn't say the preview was "shocking". It just said that they were going to measure how much they have "grown" and however they are going to measure this is supposed to be something that no one would suspect. I hope they bring back the eliminated couples to vote; I don't think any of them would vote for CC!

dont count on that. i think the publicity cecille has gotten tells me she has already won. i saw that gay scene and i think the show knows what a total disaster they have by cecille winning and they were trying to make the other contestants look bad. megan always has that "i want to kill you" look on her face. i get the impression she is more trash than cecille is. as far as nate goes i feel he is a plant on the show and was never even close to being a geek to begin with. he was way too comfortable around the beauties(were there any) from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;2233478;
    Now...I really didn't get CC's 'blond...bikini...ranch...' speech....what the hell did that mean?

Nate is sooo romantic...yum!
    oh my goodness!! yes! I dont think he is a plant, and I think he is so sweet...sighI

I like Scooter and Nate so Im glad they both go to the end..
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Newbie
    am i the only west coastie??
    damn i hate cc... she was soo damn smug at the end. I only hope when she watches this she realizes, how horrid she is. I think shes trying to come off as "strong" but all in the wrong way...

I am sure, nate coulda not answered a question right for jennylee's sake. that would have been so cool

FORT Fogey
    I thought Megan was great with the sheep! She really threw herself into that task! And Nate and JennyLee were cute at the end. I hope they kept in touch after the show (and maybe they'll surprise us later -- didn't another couple hook up on this show?)

I'm hoping Scooter and Megan win. I just can't stand CC!

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie727;2233587;
    I thought Megan was great with the sheep! She really threw herself into that task!
    I'm hoping Scooter and Megan win.
    i agree! Megan was AWESOME in the challenge, definitely the BEST out of the 3 girls. i was soooo happy she and Scooter won!

i wanted Megan/Scooter to win this whole competition since DAY1, and i will continue to be rooting for them!

as for as CCG goes, agreeing with Scooter: i DO NOT want her to win! it would just be the saddest thing ever if she does!
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Hard to believe Cecille could make herself appear in an even worse light, but she did just that tonight. The way she so disparagingly talks to everyone around her is unreal. The look on her face was priceless when it was announced that the finale would depend on how much they had "grown" during the season. What is it they say about payback?

Wow, Megan was really impressive wrestling those sheep. She'll have some scars to remember her big day on the farm.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2233262;
    Wow, first time viewer here.
    Are they seriously claiming Cecile as a beauty?

ETA: Megan's nothing to write home about either.
    Yeah, fluff. Cecille is ugly inside and out. Megan's not so hot either, but she's mostly just dumber than dirt.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2233594;
    Wow, Megan was really impressive wrestling those sheep. She'll have some scars to remember her big day on the farm.
    It made me laugh when they got there and the sheep were just running around at top speed -- and then Megan TACKLES one of them! LOL! That was funny! She was laying under the sheep while Scooter took the tag off! That took a lot of courage!

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I'd rather Megan win than CC. I'm only going to watch the finale to see what happens for the final questions.

yes, there have been hook ups before. Cher and Wes and Chuck and F3 team girl. I always forget season 1's girls names.

FORT Fogey
    Scooter's My Space is cute. He just posted a blog in which he says something like if you aren't friends with Nate, you should be and that he has rarely met such a compassionate person. Very sweet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast