+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

PPX
    Can't believe CC is still in the game and Nate jumped out into the interview.

Jennylee was right, CCs dumb a$$ comment was inappropriate nonsense. She really has not changed at all and she seems to be using it to support her delusion that she is perfect the way she is and people like her. Making it far in this show has nothing to do with whether people like you! She is awful!!

I hope that preview was right. If they will really be tested on how far they have come there is no way that CC will win

PPX
    Quote Originally Posted by user name;2233337;
    CC vs. Megan in the conclusion. First of all, obvious since they were the leaders of the blonde clique (damn Nadia could have eliminated one of them). Second of all, could this finale suck any worse? CC's the more objectionable of the two, but I don't care for either of them. The two guys are okay, though.
    Both guys are Harvard graduate, I think.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I hope the previews are correct. I wonder if the old cast members will be making an appearance.

What did the preview show that everyone was so shocked about? My sister was in the middle of talking and I missed out on the preview.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    They said they were going to measure how much they have changed. And they make think they know but...

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2233356;
    What did the preview show that everyone was so shocked about? My sister was in the middle of talking and I missed out on the preview.
    I wouldn't say the preview was "shocking". It just said that they were going to measure how much they have "grown" and however they are going to measure this is supposed to be something that no one would suspect. I hope they bring back the eliminated couples to vote; I don't think any of them would vote for CC!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2233315;
    The gay edit with Scooter and Niels kind of bums me out. I have a small crush on Scooter and would rather have seen him give Megan the back rub he promised.

I'm hoping he and Megan win
    I loved the Gay edit. First the hosing off.. then the massage. I was laughing when it was showing Neils' flashback scene where he was saying something to the effect of "when I see a hot woman, in my head I know what I SHOULD do and say, but everything in my body tells me No No this is wrong!" Maybe his body knows something his brain does not
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Now...I really didn't get CC's 'blond...bikini...ranch...' speech....what the hell did that mean?

Nate is sooo romantic...yum!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

oh well, its a final no one will watch. the battle of ugly. i have no actual knowlege who won, but its clear from day 1 cecille won.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast