+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Those little question cards that Mike reads

Those little question cards that Mike reads

Does anyone else get the feeling that each question card in the Elimination room contains two questions? An easy one and a more difficult one, and that depending on which one is read to the contestants, can decide the fate of the game?
    Last edited by mrdobolina; 02-04-2007 at 12:36 PM. Reason: To correct host's name in thread title

I think he already know who going to be safe.

How do you mean, Lindab?

makes you wonder.... it seems like there are definitely two distinct levels of difficulty.

I was actually wondering the same thing, twoelles. That last question to Mario seemed MUCH harder than the others. It seems like whenever they want to eliminate someone, Mike reads a question that begins with "According to your study materials..."
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I think there is something up to. I mean come on...was the Three Little Pig's story a part of the study material? Every person knows that last house was brick. And you don't have to be a genious to know what a "Circular" object looks like.

yea.. im sure a complete list of fairy tales and fables was in the construction materials... come on!

FORT Newbie
    I am glad to see someone else comment on this. I first noticed it last season when one team (Cher's?) routinely had simpler questions than the others, but figured it was just the luck of the draw. However, this season, the difference between the difficulty level of the two sets of questions is ridiculous. If TPTB are not actively arranging to keep the "preferred" team, they should take a good long look at the questions to make sure they are of equal difficulty. And wouldn't it be interesting if one of the (preferably losing) contestants asked to see the card?

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I don't remember easy questions last season. Cher got almost every single question right in elimination so I doubt she was definitely well studied and ready for any question.

Then again, a little internet sleuthing did turn up the fact that Cher was faking her ditzyness, and was actually quite a brain herself.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast