+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

We will have to disagree. I feel the fix is in for nate and cecille. Nate isnt a geek and i feel most to the challenges have been designed for someone to win who is used to playing in front of live audiences as nate is. I feel a final of megan and cecille is a total joke. I doubt any contestant has ever been more despised than cecille.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2224493;
    It really does seem like there are shenanigans going on with the questions. Both of Jenny's questions were ridiculously easy. TPTB are trying to save the phony romance.
    Hubby pointed this out a few episodes ago. He said he thought there wer not even any questions written on the cards, as one team was always getting super easy questions, and the team the producers wanted to leave would get obviouslly harder questions. But it was never more extreme than this week. I think the host showed annoyance that Nadia was answering those harder questions, contrary to their plan! She and Mario were too non-controversial to stay on, alas.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Someone said earlier that the reason some people don't like Megan is the supposed allegations that she was mean despite the nice edit. I don't care if she is mean or nice. She is parading herself as a slut. She's good at screwing, loves the "tool" in her nightstand, is a member of the mile high club, instigated the idea of a threesome, and she sells her body for a living.
    I disklike CC more than I do Megan, but at least CC has clothes on when she takes pictures. They are both bad authority figures. I wouldn't touch either of them with a ten foot pole. Talk about walking diseases. The only thing that could bring her image up is if she advocated for safe sex.

I still don't like Jenny either. Grow up! If you want to make adult decisions, talk like an adult. It does no good to yell, play games, give the silent treatment, etc. Does she even try to spend time with Niels? He's so nice and all she does is try to seduce Nate.

CC, I don't even need to get into how much I don't like her. There are enough posts on this board already.

can you imagine a final with cecille and megan? THE TRASH BOWL!! LOL. neils and jennylee are the best, but i have lost interest

I think it might happen between CC and Megan.

i think its a certainty. hopefully jennylee and neils will make up and jennylee will realize the fool she made of herself with nate

FORT Newbie

the final

The final could be the best ever jennylee/Niels vs. Nate/ Cece or the worst Nate/Cece against the other two (so far they dont even merit names). The first match up has two love birds and two people who hate each other fighting for the crown, and each prove to be skillfull at eliminations. The other match up would be two teams everyone hates, so why watch it. I'm sad to see mario go, hes like a slightly older version of me, so hes gotta be great.

FORT Fogey
    Last week, I actually thought they were going to bring people back, but once they started talking about it, it was obvious it was just a lame fakeout. CC can't even be nice when talking about animals. Pretty unfair challenge. A bulldog is unlikely to be as effective a draw as a retriever. Mario did have a good strategy, though, and Nate stealing his numbers was good as well.

Didn't understand why Megan won that challenge.

The Jennylee & Nate kiss was pretty obviously coming. No way this is going anywhere outside the house.

As much as I don't like Jennylee, I do still blame Nadia for allowing the blonde clique to exist, thereby handing them the game.

Cecille is starting to get a belly.
    I swear she's trying to creep me out. Everything Janelle did, she did, too.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    And Cecille is a bikini model. I guess she's going to hit the gym afterwards. Her belly can be attributable to the alcohol that she drinks.

FORT Fogey
    This is the first season I have watched this show and I have a couple of questions. The couples are narrowed down each week. The final two couples have challenge to decide the winner?

It seems to me that the couples with the least amount of growth or progress will remain because each week they eliminate the threats to win. If this is true what is the goal or point?

Nate is clearly the most compelling geek but his days are numbered; his partner has queered the deal for him.

Do they ever change partners or compete as an individual?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast