+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Poor Nate. Jenny Lee is going to eat him up and pick her teeth with his bones.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2223603;
    I probably will ditch the finale if CC is in the mix. I can just imagine what softball questions she'll get posed such as "what is your partner's name" with Nate wearing a shirt w/ his name on it. She is the antithesis of what you are supposed to be accomplishing while appearing on the show. I loved the dogs, but I do wish that they had brought the rejected contestants and given them a chance for payback on CC.

CC backfired on the show big time. lots of people arent going the watch the final. nadia only has herself to blame. had she not whined and moaned it might be her megan and jennylee as the last 3 left.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2222938;
    I'm so disgusted with the bogus questions tonight. A construction-type question that asked about what the Three Little Pigs house was made of.
    It really does seem like there are shenanigans going on with the questions. Both of Jenny's questions were ridiculously easy. TPTB are trying to save the phony romance.

No one left to root for.

I am not surprised that Nadia left, I am not surprised she is in a sorority. I am surprised she got into college. How in the world did she get in when she does not know what a domicile is?? She must attend "Dumb Chicks U".

Mario has a lot more going for him than he thinks I hope that this show gives him more confidence. Niels is hopeless He really needs help and his partner is not helping him at all, I don't think she gets the concept of the partnership. He on the other hand needs to listen to her suggestions a bit more.

Only three couples left wow it will be over in 2 weeks.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2224582;
    I am not surprised that Nadia left, I am not surprised she is in a sorority. I am surprised she got into college. How in the world did she get in when she does not know what a domicile is?? She must attend "Dumb Chicks U".

Wasn't it Megan who did not know what a domicile was?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;2224617;
    I thought it was Megan too. I thought that Nadia was a genuinely nice person and it showed in how she handled the exit and her speech to Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2224493;
    It really does seem like there are shenanigans going on with the questions. Both of Jenny's questions were ridiculously easy. TPTB are trying to save the phony romance.

No one left to root for.
    as if nadia's questions were hard?? 3 types of hammers?? what is a GC?? i thought jennylees were harder

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;2224617;
    Quote Originally Posted by guide54;2224657;
    I thought it was Megan too. I thought that Nadia was a genuinely nice person and it showed in how she handled the exit and her speech to Mario.
    As you can see the girls all sorta blend in for me, except CC. She is so bleached blonde that the neon white of her hair just stands out so much, that and her ugly personality.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2224493;

No one left to root for.
    O.K JR Lingo-cop, I cannot figure out for the life of me what "TPTB" means.

*edit* I figured it out. That was entirely too much thinking I need a nap now.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2224800;
    as if nadia's questions were hard?? 3 types of hammers?? what is a GC?? i thought jennylees were harder
    Nadia's were harder than Jenny's. Who couldn't have guessed that the circular saw was the round one? Then a Three Little Pigs question? They might as well have asked her to spell her own name. The fix is in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast