+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

lets just hope and pray next season they give us real geeks(all 8 of them) and real beauties(all 8 of them). it cant be that hard, can it? wasnt ccg a little cruel to the dog? oh well, its too bad the dogs were better looking than the beauties, hehe.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2223086;
    The one I came close to liking is Megan and Scooter (I know, shocking). So I hope they win.
    Scooter/Megan were my fav team since the beginnin...only because i really like Scooter.
    plus i dont really have a problem with Megan. true some of her comments make her seem like dumb (but yet amusing to me), but not annoying. between CCG, Jennylee, and Megan, to me Megan is the least annoying one. and between Nate, Niels, and Scooter, i like Scooter the most. with that being stated, i hope Megan/Scooter wins too!
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Fogey
    I used to not like Megan, but I've totalling changed my mind. I can't think of a single time she's been mean. Plus, as Scooter says, she's smart. The ditz thing won't take her far (unless she marries rich or scores big in Hollywood), and I hope she finds comfort in just being who she is when this experience is over.

I love Scooter. He's been my favorite since day 1. The producers have talked about "hookups" (plural), so I can't help but wonder if he and Megan hook up?

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Well, we see what the editors want to show us from Megan. I wouldn't hang out with a girl like her ever.
    I could hang out with Andrea, Sheree, Erin, and Nadia but that's about it.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2223130;
    I used to not like Megan, but I've totalling changed my mind. I can't think of a single time she's been mean. Plus, as Scooter says, she's smart.
    same here, i CANT think of one single moment when Megan was being mean to someone. i think some viewers just dont like her because she hangs out with CCG a lot, which i dont think that's a very good reason for not liking someone (then again, maybe that's just me).

i believe Scooter when he said that Megan is smart. in fact, i think she IS smart. she did graduated college with an accounting degree, which is not an easy task.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2223130;
    I love Scooter. He's been my favorite since day 1. The producers have talked about "hookups" (plural), so I can't help but wonder if he and Megan hook up?
    i love Scooter since day 1 also
    If he and Megan does hook up at the end, i will have no complain! in fact, i think they look cute together!
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

I like how most of us are jumping on the Megan/Scooter bandwagon.

not me, jennylee is the only one resembling beauty left, and niels is hottt. megan seems like a cecille twin in every way. im not sure it matters anyway. all the publicity they have given nate and cecille tells me they won.

My thoughts on the couples that are left:

Nate/CC
    BLECH! I cannot stand CC - she is such a witch!! I realllllly wanted her to get the slobbery bulldog last night just to see her get what she deserves (i.e., something other than what she actually wants)! I could not believe her little "classy not trashy" comment last night. Her dog house was the gaudiest and trashiest thing I have seen in a while. The geek who commented that it looked like a "doggie bordello" was right!

Niels/Jennylee
    I think she is the prettiest one left, but they both have negative attitudes toward each other. That is not the point of this show, so I do not want them to win it.

Scooter/Megan
    This couple has grown on me. Scooter seems genuine and nice. Megan does not seem bright at all, but you never know if that is editing or not - I burst out laughing last night when she asked "What's domicile??" Her intelligence aside, she seems sweet and as others have mentioned, I have never seen her be mean or negative toward anyone. She also seems very supportive of her partner, which I really like! I think they are the only couple left who have benefited from this show in the way they were intended so I am rooting for them!

Additional thought: The times Jennylee has been sent to elimination she seems to get a "gimmie" question. First the spelling one and then this time the Three Little Pigs!? It made me wonder if there are actually questions on those little cards or if someone is "feeding" them to the host based on the contestant who is up - possibly giving easier questions to the team they want to keep in the house. I would guess they would want to keep Jennylee to see how far her relationship with Nate will go and possible conflict with CC. I know it is a "conspiracy theory", but it has still got me thinking....

nadia deserved what she got. she talked mario out of eliminating trash cc and ugly megan. if megan or cc had been eliminated way back then nadia may still be on the show.

I probably will ditch the finale if CC is in the mix. I can just imagine what softball questions she'll get posed such as "what is your partner's name" with Nate wearing a shirt w/ his name on it. She is the antithesis of what you are supposed to be accomplishing while appearing on the show. I loved the dogs, but I do wish that they had brought the rejected contestants and given them a chance for payback on CC.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast