+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    thanks Kirsten! =)

What? How? NO!

Ugh, there's no one to root for. First Erin and Drew now Nadia and Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2222571;
    I'm so mad!!!!!!!! I hate all the teams left.
    its the CCG pukefest . megan and cecille, the 2 hags are still on the show. they are dragging the show into the gutter.

I'm so disgusted with the bogus questions tonight. A construction-type question that asked about what the Three Little Pigs house was made of.

Nate disappointed me tonight. What a fool. He's not such a geek he hasn't heard of being played.

Mario and Nadia were my favorite couple. They were always so sweet and supportive to each other--to the very end. Gosh, I'm going to miss them, and the show has totally lost its appeal.

FORT Fan
    I don't see why everyone likes Mario/Nadia. They were the kings of "close but no cigar". I was glad they left because I don't want them winning. I see Jennylee/Niels going next with Meg & Cece final 2. Hopefully Meg wins but I just see Cece winning.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2222944;
    I don't see why everyone likes Mario/Nadia. They were the kings of "close but no cigar". I was glad they left because I don't want them winning. I see Jennylee/Niels going next with Meg & Cece final 2. Hopefully Meg wins but I just see Cece winning.
    Mario and Nadia were wholesome. The premise behind the show isn't about seeing who wins the money, but an experiment to see if they can change. Mario has become more self confident and Nadia has become more understanding. The end was so touching when they revealed how much they truely meant to eachother.

I don't care who wins anymore, it's a lose-lose-lose situation. CC is a sociopath, Megan is a whore, and Jenny is just obnoxious. Nate doesn't deserve to be here (he wasn't really a geek to start with). Scooter is ok, but isn't really lacking socially. Niels has grown some but still not the one who has grown the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2223002;
    Mario and Nadia were wholesome. The premise behind the show isn't about seeing who wins the money, but an experiment to see if they can change. Mario has become more self confident and Nadia has become more understanding. The end was so touching when they revealed how much they truely meant to eachother.

I don't care who wins anymore, it's a lose-lose-lose situation. CC is a sociopath, Megan is a whore, and Jenny is just obnoxious. Nate doesn't deserve to be here (he wasn't really a geek to start with). Scooter is ok, but isn't really lacking socially. Niels has grown some but still not the one who has grown the most.
    i feel nate was a plant from the beginning. can you imagine cecille and megan in the last ep? 0.0 ratings? the 2 ugliest contestants ever on the show along with nate, a plant, in the finals of BEAUTY and the GEEK. no beauties in that final, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2222944;
    if its meg and ccg in the finals i can watch a rerun of andy griffith, lol

I caught the last 30 minutes of the show, and it saddens me that Mario was so close to getting that question. But I was happy to see that Nadia left with class. And it was touching when I heard their last comments to each other. Awww.... I'm gonna miss them.

I did say that there's no one to root for anymore, so when I watched the episode, I tried liking everyone. The one I came close to liking is Megan and Scooter (I know, shocking). So I hope they win.

And to that close but no cigar comment:
    Both of them won a challenge on the second episode, so there's a case where that idiom is not true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast