+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

ohhhh that would so totally figure. Good catch
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

this isnt a spoiler, but i am certain they are going to make cecille win. if she does, im done with the show. on the last ep, cecille's trash mouth, trash look and trash act was nothing but filth. her drunken tirade was a total turn-off. its a real shame because i think anyone turning on the show for the first time and seeing cecille would immediately change channels. we can all see a drunken piece of trash in real life, i expect a little better on this show. the show must think she is a ratings getter, but she isnt, and if she wins i feel alot of viewers will say, "see ya"
    Last edited by helen036; 01-26-2007 at 08:20 AM.

In vino veritas. In wine (there is) truth. Those Romans knew what they were saying. CCG is an overbleached Beyotch and needs to be cut down to size. I never understand the concept in these games that everyone is afraid of the strongest. You are going to have to go after her eventually why not sooner than later. At this point I just hope anyone but CCG wins.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Bearcata.

As much as I like Nate, I can't stand CC and she is too much for him to overcome as far as I'm concern.

What's funny is I know the guys names but the women seem to be blending together into a blonde mass.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2218426;
    In vino veritas. In wine (there is) truth. Those Romans knew what they were saying. CCG is an overbleached Beyotch and needs to be cut down to size. I never understand the concept in these games that everyone is afraid of the strongest. You are going to have to go after her eventually why not sooner than later. At this point I just hope anyone but CCG wins.

i think thats the general consensus. remember in ep 1 when nate said he could be partners with anyone when he chose cecille? oh well, he sure wants jennylee now.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I think/hope CC goes next. I watched the rerun of the last episode and I was horrified. Nobdy is standing up to her! Drew was right in his interview when he said CC isn't getting what she should out of the experience. I am getting so tired of her stupid pouty lip. She needs to be kissing butt with it instead of trying to get out of studying- my guess is, every team is gunning for her. I would be too.

If i had to guess who is up next I would say Jennylee and CC. I hope CC goes.
    I think Jennylee/Neils is the Shawn/and long haired brunette from season 1.
    Megan/Scooter remind me of Brittany/Joe

I love Mario and Nadia. They are such a great team and I loved how he was proud of her even though she didn't win.

right now i cant think of anyone wanting cecille to win, and yet, my gut tells me she does.

FORT Newbie

yeah

What a great episode, one quote defines it "now crawl like a bear", great quote
    i disliked cece from day 1 but if Niels and Jennylee can make it I want to see them against cece and nate. THere would be tons of story lines in that match up, love and hate and everything that goes with.

Im very excited for next week. Im thinking the new members that will be added will be ones we have seen before(they wouldnt start new people at the end) either with the elimated people of season 3, or the people from previous seasons. It would be great to see Richard and Chuck back for one last rivalry or the return of Josh, or tyson, or mindy, think of the combinations they could make. It should be interesting.

i have an idea. they can give the geeks the choice to get together and eliminate one beauty. goodbye cecille. too bad that wont happen. seriously, the only reason the show is giving cecille so much publicity(regis, kid rock) is because she won this season. thats just my opinion. i think they know how much she is hated and they are trying to make us beleive she is a beauty. thats an impossibility.

Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2215502;
    well, jennylee is the last "beauty" on the show, she goes and they need to change the title. im just happy niels is still on the show!! he is great.
    Jennylee is the only pretty blond. As far as whether she really does like Nate or not, I don't know. My first thought was "I wonder if Nate has money." so I guess I'm skeptical. I don't see how leading him on for publicity purposes can help her. How could she put a positive spin on dumping him after he outlives his usefulness?

I still can't get over how many of the Beauties are really hags this season. I find it impossible to root for anyone, but CCG is certainly the worst.

I loved the fussing about digging in the sand after they just got manicures and having to ENDURE 5 workouts in a row.

Maybe the new teammates next week will be an egg and they need to treat it like a baby.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast