+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorErin;2215420;
    wtf was up with Erin on the boat? hahaha. sooo awkward.
    lol...it was pretty funny to watch. that's a whole new other side of Erin that we havent seen yet. i thought she might be drunk or something. or maybe her natural high just kicked in. it was refreshing to watch though, coming from Erin.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Fogey
    It's not that I have a ton of free time on my hands but rather I use my time unwisely. I was just perusing BATG My Space accounts. If there are hook-ups, they don't seem permanent. Not much dialoguing going on between any of them.

Here's a theory....I wouldn't put it past Jennylee to pretend to have a crush on the least geeky of the geeks just to get airtime. She's an actress wannabe, and it's would be a smart tactic to get noticed.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2215557;
    She is one miserable, cruel person. Glad to see everyone there saw what she is really about.
    i agree!
    when i heard all the s*** that CCG was saying about Neils in the hotel room, i was like, "WOW! how could anyone say those kind of things about a person who is emotional?"
    agreeing with Scooter, CCG is extremely "unsympathetic;" doesnt care about anyone's feeling but her own.
    Even Megan (her closest companion), from the look of her reaction when CCG was <i>still</i> talking cr@p, seem disgusted with her, and realized how hurtful she can be. Kudo for Megan for finally realizing that.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 01-25-2007 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Language
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie
    Is it just me, or does the last two challege for the girls didn't really test their knowledge?

I was pretty disappointed by last night's show. CC is still there and as nasty as ever which even makes the witch Jennylee look good. My only hope is that next week the changeup involves adding some dismissed players to the mix so CC experiences some of her own payback.

As for hookups, I agree with Jexter that Jennylee is just angling for airtime and showbiz connections which I hope fails.

The guys this season really got the shaft with their partners. Megan was as clueless as I thought with the walkie talkie..duh.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I hope my numero uno team still makes it (Nadia and Mario). I despise the other teams.
    I didn't watch that episode for 2 reasons. Frankly, I don't care as much anymore and secondly, I would rather go eat with my friends.
    Jennylee, jennylee..I can't stand her and wont ever be able to. Yes, I still maintain my opinion that she is a fame whore. Any chance she can get on camera, she does. I bet she'd even prostitute herself just to be on tv.
    CC: she looks like a gross barbie on crack. I remember the first episode she dressed up in an all american dress with pig tails. Who knew she was the oldest little girl in the world?
    Megan: just the fact that she hangs out with cc proves that she is a bad person.

I can't wait to see the downfall of those biatches.

I dont like nate, but i feel sorry for him getting stuck with total and complete trash. no wonder he hangs out with jennylee.

PPX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2216077;
    Megan: just the fact that she hangs out with cc proves that she is a bad person.
    Actually I think Megan was shown in a positive manner this week. She was helpful to Scooter in designing the workout and she believed Scooter could win. She lead the beauties in finding the walkie-talkie. And the best thing she did was to tell Scooter, "Mario and Nadia deserve to stay."

I don't like her but I don't think she is bad. She just doesn't have a brain for study.

PPX
    I found this season is really hard to predict. So far we have 8 winners:
    Sheree and Nate in episode 1
    Nadia and Mario in episode 2
    JennyLee and Niels in episode 3
    CCG and Scooter in episode 4
    No one has won twice. 7 of these winners are still in the game except Sheree. The only one that has not won a challenge but remains is Megan, but she almost won the challenge this week (if she released her button).

Next week, some winner will win the second time and some winner will go home. Unfortunately CCG will stay at least until the challenge on the farm comes. (That scene, CCG in a ranch, was shown before the season started.) I hope it is not Marion and Nadia that are eliminated next week. They are my most favorite couple.
    Last edited by PPX; 01-26-2007 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2215557;
    It should be interesting next week when they "shake-up" the game adding another member to each team. Wonder what that is about.
    I'm not going to spoiler tag this because this is purely speculation. What if the new players added are simply the puppies we see in preview scenes? It's a complete wild shot, but maybe part of the challenge is takiing care of them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast