+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

A few more observations:
    Jennylee seems to be liked by everyone on the show
    Did you hear Nate squeal in delight when Jenny got the question right?
    Does Nate wish she was his partner?
    Erin was very gracious to jenny when she lost and they seemed to be good friends.
    Drew and Erin both made progress on the show.

FORT Fogey
    The girls all look pissed every time they get a challenge. Really sucks that Andrea's gone. I can't pick who to root for. I'm stuck rooting against half of every team and from there choosing the best of the other half. So I guess I'm going with Niels. The only girl I even remotely like is Nadia.

Jennylee's on a pretty clear self destructive path. Lucky for her, Janelle II's pretty much the same as the original. It's quite eerie.

Joking's all well and good, but some of these guys need to learn to be serious.

Spell... antenna?

Well, I didn't think I could like Cecille any less, but I do. She is one miserable, cruel person. Glad to see everyone there saw what she is really about. Whoever called her a Dirty Barbie in this forum was right on the mark.

The guys were cute with their fitness routines. Ha! Made all those girls work out five times. The fact that they had a physical challenge after that was hilarious.

I'm disappointed with Nate helping JennyLee study and his falling for the skank.

It should be interesting next week when they "shake-up" the game adding another member to each team. Wonder what that is about.

Well, they could add an actual beauty to Nate and Cecille's team, lol. ok, that was mean, hehe

FORT Fogey
    I don't know if this counts as a spoiler or not so just to be safe, I'm adding spoiler tags...

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read an interview with the non-Ashton Kutcher producer of BATG. He says we can expect some very surprising hook-ups (plural).

We already have Nate and Jennylee, but what about the others?

Niels and Mario don't seem to have anything brewing with anyone. Scooter is so quiet, you never really know whats going with him.

I can't see CC hooking up with any of the geeks (not that they'd want her), but I can see Nadia and Megan getting chummy with a geek. I just don't know which one(s).

So... what about Megan and Scooter or Nadia and Scooter?

Although, the definition of "hook-up" could just mean close friendship and the producer may have used the word loosly to drive ratings. Even Jennylee and Nate haven't been romantic yet (unless I missed something along the way).

Previews show Nate going in for a smooch with JennyLee. Blech!

JennyLee and Nate talk about each other in the newest issue of TV Guide. It's only a short 3 or 4 paragraphs, and I barely remember it. But then I remember she did say she gets tingly feeling everytime Nate calls.

I don't buy it.

And I didn't watch today's episode due to the fact American Idol was on at the same time. I'll watch it soon on the internet, but before I do watch it, what did you guys think of it? Also, who sent JennyLee/Niels and Erin/Drew to the elimination room?

Thanks in advance.

I'm sad that Bitch Jenny still on the show

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2215629;
    who sent JennyLee/Niels and Erin/Drew to the elimination room?
    CCG won the challenge so she sent Jennylee/Niels; it's pay-back for her. Nate, of course, did not want to sent them, so he said something in the line of "say it in behalf of yourself" because CCG was like, "i'm going to say it in behalf of us"

Scooter/Megan chose Erin/Drew. Megan said that Nadia/Mario deserves to stay since they came in second in the last challenge.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by melodome;2215641;
    I'm sad that Bitch Jenny still on the show
    same here. Jennylee is quite annoying.

i was extremely disappointed to see Drew/Erin sent home.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast