+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    to FORT, aelyssa! Great first post describing Jennylee's flaws! At this point the only woman I like is Nadia, because she's so supportive of her geek, although she could seriously use a spine when it comes to dealing with the other blondes.
    I was a little disappointed in Andrea--I thought she would study more. I loved the background comment from some woman about the outdoor advertising question...that it might have been in the book... as if that were incredibly sneaky of the show.
    I did love Niel's analysis of Jennylee, that she's really not used to a guy saying no to her. I wonder who she wanted to put up instead of CCG? Nadia? Would have been interesting to know in terms of what the alliances are.

FORT Newbie

not sure about Niels

1st thing 1st is Megan and Cece needed to leave the house. Niels could have nominated them both like Mario wanted to do last week. I think he only picked nate and Cece because they are a strong team and he didnt want Amanda back. Its hard to see Amanda go, did you see her in that outfit she wore to elimination? wow. She was the most attractive beauty and now shes gone. Im now offcially going for Mario and Nadia and hope they can win it.

FORT Fogey
    Why did they switch from 3 questions each to 2? Three at least made the guys portion necessary for the most part - some came back the guys round... this time it seems pointless.

I'm really sad to see Andrea gone, she didn't always have the greatest attitude but she was the hottest and one of the smartest girls in the house. I lost all respect for Nadia last week in not being willing to send a "blondie" to the elimination so I am out of teams to pull for.

some additional thoughts now that i re-watched the ep.

neils is the strongest individual on the show and deserves to win. any of the other geeks would have caved.
    i think andrea just got tired of trying and didnt care after shiree left.
    CC and megan are nothing but trash
    whats up with jennylee having the hots for nate?
    jennylee is getting a bad rap here. lets face it, no matter they chose to eliminate it was a tough choice for her.
    finally, i have no knowlege of how the show will end, but it seems to me in the editing process they are playing up a fued between jennylee and cc and they also made a big deal of how nate and neils are friends. my prediction is the show comes down to those 2 couples in the final ep.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2208800;
    jennylee is getting a bad rap here. lets face it, no matter they chose to eliminate it was a tough choice for her.
    It's not a bad rap, she's acting like a bitch and being called out on it. She completely and irrationally blew up on Neils. Children throw tantrums like that when they don't get what they want. He was dead on when he said that she's probably not used to hearing the word "no". And then the "because I'm cooler than you" line was absolutely pathetic. What is this, junior high?

It's too bad, I was liking her up until that point.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal
    I love the premise of this show, but this season is not like the other two. I vote that the rest of the girls are eliminated off the show, and the guys continue forward with it.
    I feel the same way. It's like the girls aren't getting the point of the show. They're not trying to help their partners.

It seems like there are more shenanigans this season too. Some of the guys aren't really that geeky aside from how they dress and do their hair. The auction felt set up, and the challenges and questions at the elimination seem a bit sketchy. This season definitely feels more scripted than the first 2.

I still Nadia and Mario. I can really see them in the Top 3.

But sadly, I see CCG and Nate winning. I hope I'm wrong.

First Post Ever

I loved the first two seasons, but I wanted to cry after Andrea and Matt were eliminated last night. Matt was so sweet, and Andrea was definitely using the show the way it should be, to move forward both herself and her partner.

Now the show looks like those high school horror movies with the evil, mean, blonde cheerleaders who run the school.

I was going to quit watching, but I'm kind of interested in who'll be first to be stabbed in the back. At the same time, though, I don't want the show to just be a gigantic, blonde, bitchfest/catfight.

, wagegoth! Glad to have you join in the discussions. Some train-wrecks are just hard not to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2208844;
    It's not a bad rap, she's acting like a bitch and being called out on it. She completely and irrationally blew up on Neils. Children throw tantrums like that when they don't get what they want. He was dead on when he said that she's probably not used to hearing the word "no". And then the "because I'm cooler than you" line was absolutely pathetic. What is this, junior high?

It's too bad, I was liking her up until that point.

I feel the same way. It's like the girls aren't getting the point of the show. They're not trying to help their partners.

It seems like there are more shenanigans this season too. Some of the guys aren't really that geeky aside from how they dress and do their hair. The auction felt set up, and the challenges and questions at the elimination seem a bit sketchy. This season definitely feels more scripted than the first 2.
    i dont disagree about this season. the geeks arent all geeks and the beauties are far from beauties. i also feel it has been pre-determined that cecille wins. i almost want to say the elimination between her and andrea was a set-up. i cant imagine why the producers seem to think cecille is good for the show. she makes the show a joke in my opinion and while i love neils/jennylee i am rapdily losing interest since andrea and matt left and cecille and nate didnt, matt is a real geek and andrea is far superior to cecille in every way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast